Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nas in Central Park

Codica3

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRL hahaha for what? yo tell Venessa I love her... then tell Kuduss I think he's half a fag!

yeh man TRL is gully right now...I was hoping to see vanessa but shes not hotest chick is so hot...but my man lil flipper is going to be there so itsll be good oh and ill be drunk :pint:

i'm def goin now.... I'll be there wit a blue fitted LA cap and prob sweats... but if thats to hard one of my boys is bringin his brown baby pit cause he has no one to leave it wit... I hope they let it in or he's beat. lol

see ya there... I'm leavin Jersey a lil after 11

purp... purp... purp...

ight if i see either of you i'll just say "yall from CP?" and please dont give me that dumb "who da fuk is u" face...knowin damn real we talked about a semi meetup haha i HATE that shit. i'm leavin in a fw around 8:30/9

i got on line around 10:30/11 got inside around 2:30 after i had to drop my boxcutter haha. n stash my weed n film in my kicks (they SIAD no cameras but then told me just not to let the flash go off inside) i loved how the people were booing mr cee and cypha sounds when they threw on shit that they didnt wanna hear (memphis bleek, lloyd banks) it was QUEENS DAAAY fuk that it was NAS day haha. n whats up w/the whole crowd LEANIN BACK! haha yooo they was sayin heads outside the gates were wildin...what popped off? i can say it was peaceful inside...heads rushin the stage n shit...but thats expected. i got maaaad nas pics :) yall gotta tell me how to post pics when i get them developed in a few days. yall saw kelis crazy ass?

he rocked for about an hour...

1 ny state of mind

2 represent

3 it aint hard to tell

4 The world is yours

5 1 luv - w/qtip

6 Lifes a bitch w/az

7 street dreams

8 if i ruled the world.

9 Hate me now w/busta

10 phone tap w/az

11 eye for an eye with mobb deep

12 thiefs theme

13 ether (2 times)

14 got yourself.....

15 your da man

16 made you look

17 get down

18 i know i can (w/a bunch of kids on stage)

19 1 mic

also mob deep did twisted

nas said this is real hiphop not that 50 cent bullshit

kelis was on the side stage

he called dipset a bunch of dickheads

he stabed at rkelly about being a molester

mr c and cypha sounds spun....they got boo'd when they thru on memphis bleek, lloyd banks n a few other joints. then c came out sayin he understands it's QUEENS day

rock steady did a set..but the crowd wasn't really chekin for it.

saul williams did I AM heads at first was sayin to get the fuk outta here...but then gave him a lil bit of applause at the end.

heads tried to rush the gates and got beat up by security and stomped (i heard). niggas was tryin to jump the fence and got arrested. this was after ny state of mind...nas had to stop for a few while the heads outside calmed down.

heads slept over in line...i got there around 10:30/11 got inside around 2ish

he rocked for about an hour...

1 ny state of mind

2 represent

3 it aint hard to tell

4 The world is yours

5 1 luv - w/qtip

6 Lifes a bitch w/az

7 street dreams

8 if i ruled the world.

9 Hate me now w/busta

10 phone tap w/az

11 eye for an eye with mobb deep

12 thiefs theme

13 ether (2 times)

14 got yourself.....

15 your da man

16 made you look

17 get down

18 i know i can (w/a bunch of kids on stage)

19 1 mic

i woulda lost it with that track list...musta been a great show...good looks on the info

hahaha damn I was in the same boat as ladyshady, but I left mad late... My boy picked me up late as hell (11:30). Went to my boys house to snatch him up but he wasn't ready cause he had to get his dog shit, so we blazed an L of purp... Got in the truck and still had to get one more person who wasnt fully ready! Got in the Tunnel and blazed another one and by the time we were circling Central Park it was about 1-1:30 and hot97 announced that they werent lettin anyone else in if you werent in line! I yelled and bitched but we just smoked another and went to my boys house. I was a lil upset.

I was it ghetto as hell in there or what? Where people goin crazy besides the rushing of the stage?

I cant believe he did Phone Tap wit AZ (thats my shit) and Mobb Eye For An Eye.