Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nas in Central Park

Codica3

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone thinking of going to this? I kinda wanna go but I don't wanna be trampled or killed. It might get a little crazy since it's free and it's outdoors and whatnot..

I've been planning on going to this thing for a while now...does anybody have any details like is it free? do you need tickets? what time should you get there? Will I be able to get drunk?

I've never been to a Central Park concert but I really want to hit this one up.

I've been planning on going to this thing for a while now...does anybody have any details like is it free? do you need tickets? what time should you get there? Will I be able to get drunk?

I've never been to a Central Park concert but I really want to hit this one up.

Yes it's free. I don't believe you need tickets unless you wanna be in the VIP section with Hot 97 (but you'd have to win those tickets anyways). I'm not sure what time it's starting, it's probally on Hot 97's website. And I'm sure you'll be able to get as drunk as you'd like (water bottles, etc..) ;)

Yes it's free. I don't believe you need tickets unless you wanna be in the VIP section with Hot 97 (but you'd have to win those tickets anyways). I'm not sure what time it's starting, it's probally on Hot 97's website. And I'm sure you'll be able to get as drunk as you'd like (water bottles, etc..) ;)

looks like it's just me and you...what time do you want to meet ;)

ssssssssssshhhhh STOP spreading the word!! haha

i was planning on going to this since summerstage first announced nas was gonna be there. now hot97 has it ALL OVER the air so you KNOW its gonna be CRAZY. i'm still going though...anything for some NASTY NAS lyrics haha.

starts at 3pm

gates at 1:30pm

www.summerstage.org

ssssssssssshhhhh STOP spreading the word!! haha

i was planning on going to this since summerstage first announced nas was gonna be there. now hot97 has it ALL OVER the air so you KNOW its gonna be CRAZY. i'm still going though...anything for some NASTY NAS lyrics haha.

starts at 3pm

gates at 1:30pm

www.summerstage.org

yupyup good looks

Anyone thinking of going to this? I kinda wanna go but I don't wanna be trampled or killed. It might get a little crazy since it's free and it's outdoors and whatnot..

i heard about this a few weeks ago...not digging the hot97 involvement but I'll be there

so anyone else decide if they're going to this? I'll be at some bar near by probably around 11:00am putting down a couple of bloody's before I head over there

holla

I might have to take off of work for this, but I know its gunna be packed wit a bunch of hard asses. If I go I wanna get bent at a bar as well. If anyone cares to join and I go PM me.

I might have to take off of work for this, but I know its gunna be packed wit a bunch of hard asses. If I go I wanna get bent at a bar as well. If anyone cares to join and I go PM me.

think i could bring blunts there??

Where is Center Stage?

:laugh:

once again someone is being a punk...YES I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, LADYSHADY!!!!

come on now...its not like i was lieing about a meetup i was gunna go to this time

we're talking about Nas here...and i am very upset i cant go now...

:( ......you're supposed to be my shoulder to cry on

come on now...its not like i was lieing about a meetup i was gunna go to this time

we're talking about Nas here...and i am very upset i cant go now...

:( ......you're supposed to be my shoulder to cry on

You're right...I'm sorry, my emotions got the best of me. Because I was upset that you won't be able to make it, I took my anger out on you.

I apologize

:love: