Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

What are the reputation... 08-05-2004 02:31 PM Hey it's courtneyM, long time no see honey. Anyway, I like BIG black dick in my ass, but i would suck you off while I'm getting it from behind. Meet me at 7:30 tonight in room 26 at the MOTEL 6 in Danvers off route one. And bring some meth! CourtM

ahahahahahaha wtf

What are the reputation... 08-05-2004 02:35 PM Hey baby, its scavy. Listen, I dont want the guys to think I am gay, so can you come with me and hold my hand at the next party. I mean, I love cock as much as you do, I just dont want people like Stymie to know it.

wtf? :laugh:

What are the reputation... 08-05-2004 02:33 PM Hey there, this is Jonathan, and I am the head fag down here at the playgirl mansion. We think you would be a perfect candidate for lubing our boys up before a shoot. Gimme a call if interested. XOXOXOX

A really sad thing just... 08-05-2004 02:15 PM lies lies lies yeah

What are the reputation... 08-05-2004 01:50 PM What would you rather be a state - NJ or Puerto Rico??? Def. PR

What are the reputation... 08-05-2004 01:33 PM So you like ANAL give me a call I like it to ~ GF

This Sunday - Block Isl... 08-05-2004 01:18 PM I totally agree, Stymie is gay

This Sunday - Block Isl... 08-05-2004 02:56 PM do you love the jersey shore as much as i do? love, ras67890

Remember the outlaw 08-05-2004 02:48 PM dude CUT IT OUT WITH THE FUCKING NEGATIVE REPS YOU FUCKING FAG PRICK BITCH. I KNOW ITS YOU. DONT EVEN TRY AND LIE. ONE MORE FROM YOU AND ILL FIND YOU AND PRISON FUCK YOUR SKULL YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA! NMN

What are the reputation... 08-05-2004 03:31 PM Wouldn't you just love to beat foxy's ass with a dead fish? :deadfish:

This Sunday - Block Isl... 08-05-2004 02:56 PM do you love the jersey shore as much as i do? love, ras67890

This is great

Remember the outlaw 08-05-2004 02:48 PM dude CUT IT OUT WITH THE FUCKING NEGATIVE REPS YOU FUCKING FAG PRICK BITCH. I KNOW ITS YOU. DONT EVEN TRY AND LIE. ONE MORE FROM YOU AND ILL FIND YOU AND PRISON FUCK YOUR SKULL YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA! NMN

:laugh: x 1,000

Skull-fucking is kinda funny.

Remember the outlaw 08-05-2004 02:49 PM I gave you AIDS.

But AIDS is not funny.

Def. not funny :(

I've gotten no reps today at all, I suck at life. That's it I'm jetting from this place, changing my screen name to something ghey and starting anew. :hat:

Def. not funny :(

I've gotten no reps today at all, I suck at life. That's it I'm jetting from this place, changing my screen name to something ghey and starting anew. :hat:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.