Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

What are the reputation... 08-06-2004 06:33 PM No seriously, go away...nobody wants you white board faggots or any of the filthy whores who came here too - YOU SHOULD ALL DIE!

If all the filthy whores who came with me die, I'm sure it would be tough for your father to deal with the sudden death of his wife and daughters, not to mention that it's just not a nice thing to say...shame on you.

Remember the outlaw 08-05-2004 04:15 PM Freddy Wilson posts on CP to meet white chicks because he's a negro.

Remember the outlaw 08-05-2004 02:53 PM Remember the Anal sex we had??? (Basic Mike)

Remember the outlaw 08-05-2004 02:45 PM Dude stop giving me bad reps NMN

Remember the outlaw 08-05-2004 02:26 PM fred wanna bang my Circuits " HOLLO 411"

Attn : Kaydup 07-28-2004 12:41 PM Sounds Like A Cartoon Character

What are the reputation... 08-09-2004 11:44 AM I hear Foxy Lady is lowering her back door prices. For a limited time only buy a large coke and get a free salad tossing. While anal lube supplies last. -Scavy :laugh:

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

What are the reputation... 08-09-2004 03:21 PM Blue light anal special - Scavy is taking away too much of my business. So for the next week I will drop my price to $650 for backdoor mayhem. PM me FOXY LADY

The OFFICIAL 'Attaxk of... 08-07-2004 07:58 PM Monthly Residents :: Orbit Fridays @ Rise :: Boston

What are the reputation... 08-06-2004 05:50 PM lets rekindle our vegas flame...... :D

Sorry Ras but I was drunk that night...I had fun but it was a one time thing, you caught me at a moment of weakness

It wasnt Neg Biatchh! :gang:

Woah! What brings you to these neck of the woods? Obviously that post wasn't directed towards you sweetheart since you had this cute little smiley face next to it (;))

We really gotta fuck the shit out of each other soon...preferably in a Burger King bathroom :D