Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

:laugh: those are good!

Pull out: 08-13-2004 12:26 PM Hey Foxy the only thing I would pull out of you is my fist from your ass Sick how you doing

Flavalon tonight: 08-13-2004 07:55 AM Hey Foxy it's me Stymie could I please come to club SMuggles I do consider myself VIP. Please don't tell Ras or Cookie they will be very upset and could you have the doudle sided wiffle ball bat ready for us when I come down we will do some bumps

afterhours 08-12-2004 08:34 PM do you really have crack-filled slippers? COOL!

:laugh:

New Subscribed Threads: (0)

There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period.

View all Subscribed Threads

1156 points total Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Posted By Comment

What are the reputation... 08-12-2004 03:24 PM prplhz Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden ~prplhz

YOooooooo NMN!!!!!!!!!!... 08-12-2004 03:11 PM groovefire Tips: Consider wearing a bridesmaid’s dress in white for an informal wedding; Order bridesmaids dresses from ready-to-wear designers; There may be little or no savings, but your bridesmaids will have a dress they are more inclined to wear again.

YOooooooo NMN!!!!!!!!!!... 08-12-2004 03:04 PM Mystify Love, Your Internet Girlfriend

The Mask Vs. Stymie 8/2... 08-12-2004 10:04 AM MRJR Something

In case you were lookin... 08-12-2004 08:52 AM aprilbutch Hey there I'm april, How you doing

My girlfriend went away... 08-13-2004 02:32 PM well look at it this way if you arnt engaged by 30 then you can just live with like 80 cats....wait arnt you 30 this year??

What are the reputation... 08-13-2004 02:09 PM hey i heard you saw the inside of club smuggles...what's it really like, and does it smell like axe and/or wing it in the vip lounge? sik

The Mask Vs. Stymie 8/2... 08-13-2004 11:33 AM Peace, props LONG LIVE TRANCE shayna

What are the reputation... 08-13-2004 03:11 PM Hey Anal Queen, If I'm buyin are you KY'in...merks

What are the reputation... 08-13-2004 03:04 PM what do you think of the jews?

where are all these reps coming from? the fsn's must be coming outta the woodwerk to rep ppl. Sweeet. :laugh: