Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

What are the reputation... 08-18-2004 11:32 AM So when is the engagement party? So where are you registered, Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn or Sattelite Records? Just want to know so I can and buy a gift. Also can we fuck first? ~prplhz~

Which sport? 08-18-2004 08:54 AM I'll tell you the sport I like , it's called the back door games I hear you have a gold medal you feg

Which sport? 08-17-2004 01:36 PM I'll tell you the sport I like it has to do with Pissing and shiting on your ghey Records now that would be fun oh ya tell stymie he's all done ~ The Mask

DFuse + Groovefire @ Su... 08-17-2004 12:44 PM Playa Hataz!

What are the reputation... 08-18-2004 11:32 AM So when is the engagement party? So where are you registered, Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn or Sattelite Records? Just want to know so I can and buy a gift. Also can we fuck first? ~prplhz~

Which sport? 08-18-2004 08:54 AM I'll tell you the sport I like , it's called the back door games I hear you have a gold medal you feg

Which sport? 08-17-2004 01:36 PM I'll tell you the sport I like it has to do with Pissing and shiting on your ghey Records now that would be fun oh ya tell stymie he's all done ~ The Mask

DFuse + Groovefire @ Su... 08-17-2004 12:44 PM Playa Hataz!

I think Groove gets the award for the best rep of the day :laugh:

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

Which sport? 08-18-2004 12:58 PM NMN it's Stymie I was wondering do you know anyone that could take someone out for me you being from the hood and all

Which sport? 08-17-2004 04:17 PM Hey do you like getting your asshole fingered while your black cock is being sucked on? ~whadupG~

Stymie...hit me up on the PM kid, we'll talk

Oh and you boston people are really starting to scare me with all of this ass talk...I feel like I'm on the Miami board with all of those fegs!

DJ Adilson Weekly Pic T... 08-18-2004 05:53 PM Hey buddy who ever you are listen up you and your friends better stop posting pictures of my friends and myself were are not men we are WOMEN and if you don't stop I will give you a huge surprise you. Just ask your friend Scavy

DJ Adilson Weekly Pic T... 08-18-2004 05:42 PM How come you didnt finish in my ass last night? Was it because I dropped a cinder block out of there before you entered? -BFF Scav

:bored:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You fucking guys are assholes! Check out a PM I just got...

Private Message:

Unread Today, 06:07 PM

tstelkhuni

Old Skool Legend

Originally Posted by tstelkhuni

Thank u for the rep point but what you have in mind just made me :vomit2: . But I guess to each's own!!

have a great day babes :)

~Carine

Originally Posted by nomembername

which rep you talking about?

Originally Posted by tstelkhuni

This one:

Lesbians!! mmmmm =)~

08-18-2004 01:30 PM

Id like to shit on your chest and eat it off with a wooden spoon then fuck myself with it. ~NMN~

ok , now i'm getting rep with no colored icons at ALL....I used to get grey/green/red, but now its like.....no icons at all...wtf......

Deep Dish @ Avalon 9/3 08-19-2004 12:31 PM Hey how about getting that pic out of your title it's pretty offense to women and retards like me