Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

Where is 411??? 08-18-2004 11:15 AM Hi this is Billie Simpson. I just talked to Todd and he wanted to know if you would plug him and me in the ass when I come out to party. After you go to town on both of our asses, we were hoping to skull fuck you through both ears simultaniously.

:laugh::laugh:

Skull fuck

Which sport? 08-18-2004 01:30 PM Hey Cookie I was wondering if you like to lick cookie and if you do please hit me up your in the closet friend Rach

Umm, doesnt make sense...

let me punctuate.

my imposter obviously didnt go to brandeis.

Hey Cookie,

I was wondering if you like to lick cookie, and if you do, please hit me up.

Your "in the closet friend",

Rach

why is it... 08-18-2004 12:56 PM good luck against the mask on sat!!! i'll be there to root you on ! Deepspell

- The Reputation Thread - 08-18-2004 11:58 AM << lalate

The "I Wish...&quo... 08-18-2004 08:50 AM Stymie it's NMN please stop telling everyine i'm black, you and I both know that I'm a rich white kid from Conn. who thinks he try's to act like M&M from 8mile. if you don't I'm going to have to put a cap in your ass peace out

Here's mine. Kinda funny, but still not up to recent par...

The "I Wish...&quo... 08-18-2004 07:52 AM I wish I could just take a hot steamy dump on chest and lick it off

The "I Wish...&quo... 08-17-2004 03:04 PM Hey I'll give you some CPI right on those lips between those legs open wide

So...no good rep today, huh guys?

Where is 411??? 08-18-2004 11:15 AM Hi this is Billie Simpson. I just talked to Todd and he wanted to know if you would plug him and me in the ass when I come out to party. After you go to town on both of our asses, we were hoping to skull fuck you through both ears simultaniously.