Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

What are the reputation... 10-25-2004 01:30 PM Hey there its gmcookny (georgie). Lets get rachel drunk, giver her like 2 cups of GHB and take turns shoving hot wheels up her pussy while shes passed out. Then I can suck you off. Laterz

What are the reputation... 10-25-2004 01:16 PM u shoulda been awake on that looong ride home from nyc...there was a mini-tech-set-cpi-orgy goin on in da back seat the whole time. u missed out bro. <3 fl69

What are the reputation... 10-25-2004 01:12 PM i love the way the bass shakes the dance floor...and rattles my coke mirror...i looooovvvvve the basssssssssss. <3 stYmIe

What are the reputation... 10-25-2004 12:58 PM if there were three guys left whos dick would you suck? Stymie, Grooefire all three of them, X

What are the reputation... 10-25-2004 12:52 PM this is purely a pity rep so i can send these to the peeps that actually matter. FUCK OFF. ~~stymie poo poo platta

What are the reputation... 10-25-2004 12:51 PM Keep laughing it up. You're nothing but a punk like that fag Stymie. You're all a bunch of homos if you ask me -bua420

Come on I never sent that.

What are the reputation... 10-25-2004 01:33 PM If someone was like, YO lets all gang bang Foxy Lady and then make fun of her I'd be like "IN"!!!

sweet! can't wait! :2guns:

Sat - Mon 10-25-2004 12:32 PM Hi its rachel. I sold a big batch of cookies this weekend, so i can fly us down to miami this weekend. We can get fuckin wasted and stick stuff in todds ass all weekend.

awww, but i already made plans. :unhappy:

What are the reputation... 10-26-2004 11:50 AM let's get together, pop open a nice bottle of shiraz, and listen to a zabiela set in front of the fire while we cuddle and read poetry. _____love, juddy2buddy

How did you know I liked Shiraz? SE Australia holla.

3635 points total Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

Who takes CP way too se... 10-26-2004 07:33 PM Hey man, i'm black too... Wanna steal bikes and eat KFC together? let a nigga know.

Game 3 10-26-2004 04:12 PM i hear you're the expert on anal fisting. i bet i could get half my arm up that looooose caboose of yours...yum! oh and i looove guys with a big fat cock in their mouths. i heard ur into that. pm me. <3 fl69 xoxoxo