Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

what was it?

ok, just promise you're not going to get mad at her...

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

RaNdOm ThOuGhTs.. 11-10-2004 05:02 PM Yo NMN, I bet u would like it if I hit u from behind with my ice dildo strap on, had u cum into a cup and then after you were finished and were all hot, I would feed it to you. *Cookie* ;)

are there any faithful ... 11-12-2004 01:00 PM out of all the girls on CP you are the one I want to get with more than anyone. I think you are a beautiful person, inside and out. I hope we get a chance to get to know each other on another level the next time we meet -NMN-

:laugh::laugh:

are there any faithful ... 11-12-2004 01:00 PM out of all the girls on CP you are the one I want to get with more than anyone. I think you are a beautiful person, inside and out. I hope we get a chance to get to know each other on another level the next time we meet -NMN-

:laugh::laugh:

ouch!

:confused:

What are the reputation... 11-12-2004 02:10 PM i had an awesome opportunity to meet sander before his set, and get to hear a lot about his background and his position as a dj and producer, as well as some of his upcoming plans. he's definitely a character.... at one point he was jumping up and do

nmn-you've been taking internet cassanovaing lessons from bullseye and stymie?

What are the reputation... 11-08-2004 10:10 PM i want to cut off my dick just so i can shove it in my ass-stymie

One Word... 11-08-2004 12:50 PM Hey how you doing have you seen my son Michael I'll looking for him. Last time I sa whim he was at some rave in Montreal sniffing that Tina stuff. His Dad.

:funny:

What are the reputation... 11-12-2004 02:11 PM i had an awesome opportunity to meet sander before his set, and get to hear a lot about his background and his position as a dj and producer, as well as some of his upcoming plans. he's definitely a character.... at one point he was jumping up and do

What are the reputation... 11-12-2004 02:10 PM i had an awesome opportunity to meet sander before his set, and get to hear a lot about his background and his position as a dj and producer, as well as some of his upcoming plans. he's definitely a character.... at one point he was jumping up and do

What are the reputation... 11-10-2004 01:53 PM MANNY WHERE ARE YOU?

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

What are the reputation... 11-14-2004 03:42 AM You're part jewish right? I hope you are cause I've never been with a black guy that had such a small dick, and I've been with a lot of black guys~~~~Rach

Post the # of reputatio... 11-14-2004 03:03 AM <3 somebitch

Luke Fair @ RISE Friday 11-12-2004 09:52 PM is it true you're really coming to Beantown? Maybe we can plug shit together. You know, you plug a couch and I plug your one eyed brown starfish. Let me know. Ghey ya doin -Stymiepoo poo

What are the reputation... 11-12-2004 07:29 PM did stymie care that you put his ass in your avatar? i mean, yeah he def has a nice toosh, but still! poor guy didn't know he had it coming right after those panties came off....ahh bad memories....