Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

Private Dance Lessons 08-25-2004 10:27 AM This is not a joke, I think your really hot...If I was available I would totally go for you...but if we were married you'd have to do the finances, you know, cause you're jewish.

oh come on, how important is yer chick anyways? :makeout:

Nice, I just got my ability to give reps out back...this should make the afternoon go by a little bit quicker

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

how do i find out who s... 08-26-2004 05:37 PM Cookie has a little landing strip on her pussy. It tasted like pancheta and vinegar tho.

All Natural, trimmed, o... 08-26-2004 05:05 PM LOL!!!!:heart: ~mrsblend!

All Natural, trimmed, o... 08-26-2004 04:59 PM Is that you in Stymies sig??? Funny that you think your black, I just mean it must be weird being Asian and all

how do i find out who s... 08-26-2004 02:33 PM Stop talking to my friend about me.. stalker ...<3 naughtybabe

Attn: Cookie 08-26-2004 04:04 PM Helloooo China Man! Its me Rach! Ok so listen, maybe you can help me out here. I like to have sex with guys on messageboards and Ive already had it with Mr. Tiddles, Wil and Stymie. Do you wanna be next?? Please say yes.

Rach Ill think about it....will it cost me $750? :laugh::laugh: If not hit me up on IM

omfg

Here's all I got today...

What are the reputation... 08-26-2004 12:55 PM Can you tell me if the itching and pain is normal after a rough night of anal sex. I know this whole ass thing is getting old but I'm serious and hurting bad. Please get back to me Rach. Oh NMN is huge :laugh: Pain=not enuff lube, but no, it def. shouldn't be itchy! Might wanna get that checked out. :laugh:

Digweed In Boston 08-26-2004 08:08 AM Hey Foxy whats it like to shove Glowsticks up your twat does it glow after?

:laugh: are you sure this rep wasn't for april?

Attn: Cookie 08-26-2004 03:30 PM When you husband falls alseep at night, you can come over my house, I have pledge so I can dust that box off and we can get to business, I hope you like to lick vag because my girlfriend will be there but she likes cookies, chocolate chip cookieho.ho

Attn: Cookie 08-26-2004 03:30 PM When you husband falls alseep at night, you can come over my house, I have pledge so I can dust that box off and we can get to business, I hope you like to lick vag because my girlfriend will be there but she likes cookies, chocolate chip cookieho.ho

WTF...pledge.... :laugh::laugh:

What are the reputation... 08-27-2004 01:02 PM Have you ever even been an active participant in a gangbang. You wouldn't know if you should suck a dick or lick a clit.

What are the reputation... 08-27-2004 01:02 PM Have you ever even been an active participant in a gangbang. You wouldn't know if you should suck a dick or lick a clit.