Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

What are the reputation... 09-02-2004 11:00 AM Yo Stymie...when you guys come back to NYC next month, you think there is a chance Kaydup's wife is going to let him come this time? I can't believe that nigga is on the whip like that. Peace -NMN-

What are the reputation... 09-02-2004 11:00 AM Hey ya doin?

What are the reputation... 09-02-2004 10:58 AM Hey what's up, do you know any chicks from Jersey? I ask because I like to meet them through the internet and then give them gifts and this usually makes them psyco but that is ok I love it, I mean gas, jewerly, tina I buy it all for them.....stymie

What are the reputation... 09-02-2004 10:51 AM hey i heard you are hot, and that u wear a lot of a/x and do a lot of 'roids. Is that true, b/c if so, and if you don't mind a little ghey house music every time we screw, you could be my new bf if you want. --foxy

:laugh:

What are the reputation... 09-02-2004 10:25 AM yo so stymie told me that you give the meanest head on the boston board. ? werdup ma holla acha boy i might be black but i eat pussy and i rip it sick just like JP. Hey ya doing <3<3<3 NMN <3<3<3

:laugh: yes...it's true. but you def. did not hear that from stymie.

p.s. prplhz isn't bad either. :love:

I got all the CP bitches giving me mad love except for Stymie who gave me two negative reps...hater!

2150 points total Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

Chick Fight: 09-02-2004 06:39 PM <3 ya......*Mystify

** Sexaholics ** 09-02-2004 03:28 PM Just sayin hi! ~tstelkhuni :heart:

What are the reputation... 09-02-2004 03:21 PM lmfao...emjay :love:

What are the reputation... 09-02-2004 02:07 PM we practice equal opportunity fucking around here, but lay the hell off my yucky oookie cooki3, ok? i mean u may be black but you have no right to kick it to my girl like that. --"stymie"

What are the reputation... 09-02-2004 02:03 PM Hey how you doing is it wrong that I like big black hung men? After having girls like Rach and other random hot club girls I finally figured out that only Black men turn me on. Does that make me a freack? Stymie

High ya doin? 09-02-2004 03:39 PM Hello Fred. My name is Nagutu. I live in Kenya and my people are dying because of you. If you would have taken your job more seriously instead of spending all day on CP, maybe my mother would still be alive. I curse you.

High ya doin? 09-02-2004 10:09 AM Hows is that your life work is feeding the starving black children of the world. Then after everything done you end up being the that startving black out work child way to go.

What are the reputation... 08-31-2004 09:51 AM know that your not working who's going feed the starving black children" Ha sick how you doing"

Know your rights when a... 08-28-2004 12:47 AM you are such a fucking herb, its pathetic...I remember you were the one no one gave a shit about that night when I pissed on that kids couch. sad part about that night, I didnt hit you. ya fuckin tool

loving unemployment - see you all at exit for gf

What are the reputation... 09-02-2004 09:35 AM Are you friends with Kaydup? I know stymie is but he doesnt asnwer his pm's. Could you just tell him to stop pm-ing me. Hes starting to scare me.... keeps talking about how he owns landsdowne street??? Help me plz. -Mystify-

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Stop :mad:

Deep Dish & Groovef... 09-03-2004 10:49 AM hey cookie do you want a personal ice dildo demonstration? I'll be more than happy to oblige...just don't take any pics and post them on the internet like they did last time. --foxy

Deep Dish & Groovef... 09-03-2004 09:53 AM i know your friends with that kid stymie and that scumbag DJ groovefire. When i go to temps this weekend thsoe two little fags better be there. Im gunna kick their asses. gunna rip their button down shirts off!! btw, hey ya doin? - housedog

What guy will cookie cl... 09-02-2004 11:10 AM Do ever sit back and wonder how good a black man cock taste in feel. I do it everynight when I look up in the sky and think of the good ol days. Man I'm just getting to old for this shit my ass can't handle it anymore. ~ Stymie

:laugh::laugh::laugh: