Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

What are the reputation... 09-02-2004 07:24 PM Hi there, It's stymie. I wanna make love to you, but I am a practicing JEW. So we can only do it though a hole in a sheet. I will cut a hole that matches my anus and your cock, and we can meet around 12. Love ya MUAH!

:shaky:

new promo 09-03-2004 11:10 AM Hey how does it feel to be a human cum dumpster? no wonde ryou get along with Foxy and Cookie so well sick how you doing

Friday Sept. 3rd 09-03-2004 10:52 AM hey you need to stop using so many drug references on this here board. people might think you do drugs.

What are the reputation... 09-03-2004 07:20 AM Hey it Stymie here got a question for ya. See I need a doctor that can do an abortion, know any?? thanks

:blank:

Deep Dish & Groovef... 09-03-2004 01:08 PM Hey its me Dee ya know ...remember.. well I really need that $12.52 that you spent on the snickers and tonic from the hotel mini-bar...thanks and I still LOVE YOU

- The Reputation Thread - 09-03-2004 01:05 PM love from ze phatman

Deep Dish & Groovef... 09-03-2004 11:17 AM Hey there Stymie how you doing do you miss me? <~Mystify

- The Reputation Thread - 09-03-2004 10:12 AM ~Monique007

- The Reputation Thread - 09-03-2004 09:12 AM if i meet u on my b-day or the 15th wha r u going to give me for a b-day present? ~ rosa aka nybeauty

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

What are the reputation... 09-03-2004 05:29 PM Dude, I think something is wrong with rep, people keep getting reps from me that I def did not write. Has that happened to you? PM me man. Peace, NMN.

- The Reputation Thread - 09-03-2004 05:05 PM asparagus is so your color

- The Reputation Thread - 09-03-2004 02:48 PM oooh baby i looove big well-hung black guys. you wanna give it to me like rick james? you wanna shake it like a polariod picture? you wanna play "guess how much i weigh" w/ me sitting on ur face? holla back. --ras

What are the reputation... 09-02-2004 08:20 PM Much Love Cookie, next time your in the area hit me up Rach has my #. We can have so much fun I have many toys my husband wont let try on him but I bet you will.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

- The Reputation Thread - 09-03-2004 05:05 PM asparagus is so your color

- The Reputation Thread - 09-03-2004 02:48 PM oooh baby i looove big well-hung black guys. you wanna give it to me like rick james? you wanna shake it like a polariod picture? you wanna play "guess how much i weigh" w/ me sitting on ur face? holla back. --ras

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

-Ras, you can sit on my face anytime...you know that rumor about black people don't eat pussy? Well it's completely false...I'll lick that pussy and work my tongue right to that sweet asshole of yours

-Cookie, yeah I'm pretty much down for anything so I'm sure we can find use of all your toys. Actually we should videotape it and leave it in your VCR for your husband to find

-I love how I'm even given myself rep now

New rep HOLLA!!!

What are the reputation... 09-03-2004 01:50 PM OK Groovefeg or what ever you call your self. I'm sick of all this shit between me and you lets get this over with once and for all. settle it like NJ guido's and see who can do the most bumps and caps last person standing is the better man ~ HD

The Reputation Thread - 09-03-2004 01:05 PM love from ze phatman

What are the reputation... 09-03-2004 11:12 AM hey there ain't no shame in being old, fat, lonely, and a born-again Hasidic Jew. I figure if I ask girls to do me thru a sheet, at least I will get sum b/c they won't hafta look @ my ugly face or my sik red hat. --stymiexxx

Deep Dish & Groovef... 09-03-2004 10:51 AM Hey groove, i wanna just say that stymie needs to stop talking shit. he keeps telling everybody that 36 doesn't like me. wtf is that? like, just b/c i asked you if you wanted me to sit on your face that one time @ wmc...wtf, man? luff, ras98359736

Deep Dish & Groovef... 09-03-2004 10:50 AM *MYSTIFY*

new promo 09-03-2004 10:15 AM Hey I see you post on the Boston Board and your a girl I hope you can help me I keep getting PM from this Stymie and Kaydup person asking to tag team me. I have no clue what to do should I do it. I heard you bang Stymie is he big? ~< Mystify

**my advice: go for it girl! It's not every day that two Boston hotties ask to tag team you, now is it?

WTF? :laugh:

(NEGATIVE) Brett Johnson, Nessis &... 09-06-2004 10:35 PM You threaten me thru a reputation comment? Maybe it wasnt you but if it was, please! I was there among a whole crew of people from Boston. I was very easy to find if you were looking. If the rep comments werent you, its all in good fun.

I have no clue what this is about? Little help? Who said what to who in my name again?

(Can we stop doing that by the way? Please do not threaten people in my name anymore. It's bad for business. Thank you.)