Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

Haha hey Cookie I got one for ya...

What are the reputation... 09-09-2004 12:21 PM Foxy I need some help here my husband been bugging me to strap on a dildo and fuck him in the ass. But here's the sick part he wants me to do it right after he shits. Thats pretty gross right or is it sexy? ~ Cookie Monster~LOL

:laugh: no that's def. gross.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I like kinky stuff-but thats def overboard!!

Reggaeton Appreciation ... 09-09-2004 07:02 PM Bonjour Foxy this is Jacques. I am the french canadian boy who gave you anal in the bathroom at cream. I think you owe me $100 (or $77.45 canadian). I did not agree to this $100 charge for wear and tear. Filthy american

Reggaeton Appreciation ... 09-09-2004 07:02 PM Bonjour Foxy this is Jacques. I am the french canadian boy who gave you anal in the bathroom at cream. I think you owe me $100 (or $77.45 canadian). I did not agree to this $100 charge for wear and tear. Filthy american

:laugh: omg! That couldn't really be him...

his name was Sebastian.

:laugh:

Psycho Ex-girlfriend Ap... 09-09-2004 03:26 PM are you really a jew?

Why no I'm not, are you? :laugh:

Psycho Ex-girlfriend Ap... 09-09-2004 02:57 PM So when you getting a boob job?

As soon as I have the cash or someone will pay for it, any offers??? :laugh:

Prplhz 09-07-2004 05:10 PM I heard your pretty sexy and was wondering If I could spin you a round like a windmill on my cock? ~NMN~

WOW! You really now how to talk dirty to a girl to turn her on? :love:

09-02-2004 08:29 PM Hey there BITCH. This is April. You think I'm gonna let you keep talkin shit about me to all my peeps. Bring Two glowsticks, some vicks, and some UFO's to Matrix, we are gonna settle this once and for all on the dance floor.

April, you are one angry girl, I think you should just sit down take and roll and chill, PLUR..... :laugh:

I :heart: coming in to work in the morning and the first thing I get is a fresh PM from someone

:laugh: :laugh:

Private Message: ..

Today, 02:13 AM

i3itch

Erotic Angel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Bitch, NMN here... just wanted to tell you that all I been thinkin bout is your big spanish lips wrapped around my huge black cock."

LOL hun i appreciate the thought and what-not but, ya know, i'm not even spanish...

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

What are the reputation... 09-10-2004 01:45 PM my spanish taco with you around there no need for my husband or foxy you give me the best of both worlds. I can fuck you and be fuck by you. Your like the all in one tool. ~ Cookie

What are the reputation... 09-10-2004 01:37 PM 1,2 NMN is coming for you.. 3,4 he thinks hes tupac shakur... 5,6 he likes white chix.. 7,8 hes got kids in 6 state.. 9, 10 he hates white men

- The Reputation Thread - 09-10-2004 01:32 PM <3 tstelkhuni

Psycho Ex-girlfriend Ap... 09-10-2004 12:40 AM I cant help to wonder if your cock is big or not. Please post the dimensions. I want you to name the post-NMN Cock Dimensions. xCookiex

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

What are the reputation... 09-10-2004 01:45 PM my spanish taco with you around there no need for my husband or foxy you give me the best of both worlds. I can fuck you and be fuck by you. Your like the all in one tool. ~ Cookie

Psycho Ex-girlfriend Ap... 09-10-2004 12:40 AM I cant help to wonder if your cock is big or not. Please post the dimensions. I want you to name the post-NMN Cock Dimensions. xCookiex

:rofl::laugh:

So comeon post the dimensions...and hey Stymie, Groovefire, Phatty and all the rest of you phreaks-post yours too ;)