Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

What are the reputation... 10-27-2004 12:56 AM i wanna bend u over my turntabes and smack you ass till it gets all purple and blister-y, then use a strap on to anally fuck you until you call me "MasterScavvz". love, svavvy...um, i mean MasterScavvz

What are the reputation... 10-27-2004 09:05 PM Could you dress up in only thigh high leather dominatrix boots and a "lambchop" sock puppet and come over to my place to jerk me off? hwnpt

Switching over to nextel 10-26-2004 04:18 PM You love nextel, you wanna fuck the new i90 rocket phone while the ring plays "Eye of the tiger".. don't lie, you know you want it.. -411-

What are the reputation... 10-25-2004 02:22 PM Cookie, what does your cookie look like..? Zip lock bag, bloomin onion or Busted Raviloi? Also, would you cry if I knuckled your ass? Thanks hotchick.

:laugh: these are some good ones :aright:

3622 points total Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

it's friday !!!!!!!!!!!... 11-01-2004 09:37 PM iz yous fe real blak? if so, we should bang hout an' smoke erbal remedy togetha while yous tell me da secrets hof collectin welfare. aight? by da way, ras iz da massiv yid.

TICKETS FOR JAY Z &... 10-29-2004 09:02 PM just dont like you

Word Association 10-29-2004 05:21 PM SHUT THE FUCK UP! -BUA-

Attn: Prplhz 11-02-2004 10:49 AM You are such a bitch that doesn't put out fuck you and foxy "Bua420"

:finger:

Want A Finger? 11-01-2004 08:03 PM thanks for the back up. :)

What are the reputation... 11-01-2004 04:51 PM iz ya cookie maximum hof dat dun oreo creme me dig to lik? let's get togeva an' rap about batty bone. booyakasha! aLi G

:laugh:

HOWELLS-WEEN @ Avalon, ...10-29-2004 11:29 AM Here's some rep for ya -bua-

Tiesto @ Avalon Dec. 7th 10-27-2004 12:29 PM Hey baby.... wanna watch me whack off on adilsons records while I eat a 6" grilled chicken sub with lettuce and oil from Subway? Love you long time.

:laugh: