Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

Attn: Prplhz 11-02-2004 11:19 AM Why don't u come over here and exert your energy? ~cookie~

:getdown:

What are the reputation... 10-26-2004 04:19 PM pls cum stick it in my poop chute while i lick a tranny tittie. ~~scavy doo

scavy doo :laugh:

What are the reputation... 10-26-2004 02:09 PM oK douchebag if you are me, then who the fuck am

same exact rep as last time :mad:

What are the reputation... 11-02-2004 02:40 PM For real tell me about your anal experience :yuck:

What are the reputation... 11-02-2004 01:25 PM come over and we can play 'i'll show you mine if you show me yours' -411 Afterwards we can bang doggie style just like you're used to.....but this time...you can picture it in your dirty little mind

:laugh:

Thurs New Pm!! 11-04-2004 08:35 AM look mutherfucker, just because im the new guy around here doesnt mean you can be an ass to me. you and kaydup are immature and are not nice to girls. you will never get as much pussy as george mcCookie. Die.

What are the reputation... 11-02-2004 02:39 PM yo i just dont get it..she goes to thailand every month or so now and she still wont tell me about it or call me...should i worry.-.-.-tony

thailand :laugh:

What are the reputation... 11-03-2004 05:33 PM Hi cookie-puss! I wanna take you to see TIESTO than watch him bang you! -stymie-

What are the reputation... 11-04-2004 12:35 AM Uh, I meant, I wanna take you to TIESTO then you can watch him bang me -stymie-

:laugh::no:

cant remember if i posted that last flava one already...

A hush on the boston bo... 11-01-2004 04:34 PM howz bout bein the meat in a stymie/juddy sandwich? we'll supply the squeezeable mayo.

:: Halloween :: Devito ... 10-30-2004 08:56 PM When you're not around I crank the heat up to 95, get really drunk on HEAVILY overgarnished banana daquiri's and then prance around the place in your dirty undies reenacting scenes from the movie "Carwash"~~FLAVA

ras is ok 10-23-2004 09:32 PM I really,really want you to sneak into my room some night when I'm passed out and drop a huge shit right onto my chest. My nipples are getting hard just thinking about it baby.Flava

yikes.

What are the reputation... 11-04-2004 10:21 PM I still haven't been able to figure out of you are a dude or a chick or maybe both but it doesn't matter to me. I to see how far you can shove a whiffle ball bat up my ass. My record is 14 inches ~deepanal~

hehe nice

uh oh..... i am pretty broken up about this last one. it was NEGATIVE. :cry:

What are the reputation... 11-04-2004 02:26 PM [sarcasm] You look wicked hot in that referee uniform! [/sarcasm]

What are the reputation... 11-04-2004 02:22 PM Have you noticed that the more you take it in the ass, the less solid your stool becomes? - scavy -

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

New Avalon Saturdays No... 11-04-2004 10:12 PM Whatever dick! -BUA420-

Thurs New Pm!! 11-04-2004 03:43 PM NMN your black just get over it, we still love you . Black cocks are the best. "Cookie and Foxy"

Hey bua, fuck you and your negative rep you little piece of shit...I have enough positive reputation points to last me a life time so your little negative rep doesn't effect me one bit :bigfinge:

thanks Cookie & Foxy :3some: