Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

What are the reputation... 11-19-2004 02:59 PM My fiance is a born again christain and will not have sex with me until we are married. Unfortunately when I went home to visit for a little over summer break, I had sex with my ex bf and now Im pregnant. I think i need to drug or kill him - PRPLHZ

:woah::eek:

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

What are the reputation... 11-19-2004 07:22 PM Can I spank you when we meet in December? ~prplhz~

she def wrote this

Attn : Slymie 11-19-2004 03:35 PM Tonight I've done a helluva lot of good quality crystal meth. Still buzzing like hell. Still have a lot left for the day. I found it really really awesome, loved every second of it. Right now it's giving me exactly what I want in life. -FL69-

no doubt kid :aright:

Attn: Ladyshady 11-19-2004 02:34 AM fkornre

useless

ATTN CP sex Board babes 11-18-2004 04:45 PM hey sexy, we should get together...i got all 6 out of 6 down, ask scavy. pm me ~tvtiffany~

I'll hit mysticrain up and try and work something out for the 3 of us

ATTN CP sex Board babes 11-18-2004 04:42 PM LOL..I admire your integrity. MysticRain

fuck my integrity...the only thing I want to hear from you is you admire my cock

it's friday ! 11-19-2004 10:44 AM im a girl and pretend to jack off like i have a penis because i really wish i had one. everytime i masturbate i do it humping the bed so its like im having sex with a girl ~April33~

dj snow mama 11-17-2004 02:50 PM This is your brain on Drugshttp://www.cnn.com/interactive/food/0007/crazy.guy/ham.eggs.jpg. Mike please stop your Mom and Dad

What are the reputation... 11-22-2004 01:41 PM ok, ok. i give up! I will give you a freebie fuck, so u can see what you're missing. p.s. tell BP691 to meet me in your basement by the washing machine at midnite, then you come down there @ 12:05 and we'll b waiting for you. Come blindfolded. -FL69

What are the reputation... 11-15-2004 11:24 AM Life without you is like a broken pencil...it has no point! Damn, I thought "very-fine" only came in a bottle! Hi, my name is Ronnie. You might want to remember it now because you'll be screaming it later!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What are the reputation... 11-14-2004 02:33 PM You know now that may name is DGmodel again your obligated to sleep with me cuz I couldnt get any with the name Barstar all those months.

idgi, but :laugh: anyways.

:laugh:

Pretty busy in here 11-22-2004 12:19 PM hey deepspell, u r coming to Sully on the 4th right? Just wondering what u will be wearing so that we can find u quickly and drag u into the secret upstairs room to have our way with u. love, cookie & foxy xoxoxoxox

siiiiiiiiick

:laugh:

Foxy def wrote that...