Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

What are the reputation... 08-02-2005 09:35 PM Hey Cookie. It's Ante. You know, I realized I have been mean to you lately. It's because I really WUVVV you. No, I mean I do. I mean, I have no other chance of getting laid since rogaine isnt working and oldtimer doesnt like my Robin in Tights body.

What are the reputation... 08-02-2005 03:58 PM I lie awake at night thinking about how hot it would be to slip my middle finger into your asshole while gicing you the sickest blowjob eva. Your lean boyish, hairless body really turns me on lover~~~~~~Flava

What are the reputation... 08-03-2005 10:05 AM Hey, how bout we make a deal? Next weekend when i come up, i'll challenge that slinky Stymie to an arm wrestling match. The winner gets to bang you in the ass while the other watches and masturbates in the corner. Kid is no match for me -NMN-

What are the reputation... 08-02-2005 03:58 PM I lie awake at night thinking about how hot it would be to slip my middle finger into your asshole while gicing you the sickest blowjob eva. Your lean boyish, hairless body really turns me on lover~~~~~~Flava

Call me crazy, but I think Flava really wrote that, and meant it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2999 points total Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

Thunderstorms 08-02-2005 02:39 PM

Joe Mama sat 08-02-2005 01:15 PM You have a gun to your head. You must choose one of the following 1)Bang Ras "Horse Face Killah" 2)Listen to a deepspell set 3)Hang out with Haedpusher 4)Eat Feces....... Which do you choose? -Teamj5-

:laugh:

2999 points total Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

Thunderstorms 08-02-2005 02:39 PM

Joe Mama sat 08-02-2005 01:15 PM You have a gun to your head. You must choose one of the following 1)Bang Ras "Horse Face Killah" 2)Listen to a deepspell set 3)Hang out with Haedpusher 4)Eat Feces....... Which do you choose? -Teamj5-

:laugh:

so which one did you choose?

What are the reputation... 08-03-2005 11:10 PM tifferina7 Ur 100% right, S9 blows and I'll never step foot in there again, which is why "in the studio" means literally in the recording studio! next time you go around giving negative rep points, make sure you at least know what you're talkin about! :o)