Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DRESS CODE FOR PVD??

I believe our beloved Rachel is attempting to spread word that there will be an early dress code...so people will arrive later...and the crowd will stay thin for at least a little longer than usual. That is one hell of an idea....if only you could spread that to a wider audience than the 100 or so people that read this board on the daily. Sorry to burst your bubble (if I'm right), but there are people on this board who will believe you and not show up...you cant and wont have pVd to yourself. If I am wrong...then what the hell is the dealy deal?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

words14.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

It's true... guys must wear suits... girls must wear the skimpiest clothing out there.

then I will be there with my Tuxedo on...

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

words14.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Rachel just ASKED A QUESTION.. Damn, relax guys. No need for sarcasm and shit. Just answer the damn question smile.gif *hugz*

Zoya.

Oh, you want a real answer... in that case just wear a thong...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

No sneakers till later? What's the deal?

to answer your question, it really depends. i have seen people pulled off the line b/c they look to "raver-ish", or if you are just a group of guys, or if you just look young. i've personally never had trouble getting in being all ravered out, but i've definitely seen it occur more on pvd nights.

twilo's dress code depends on who is spinning; if it's going to be a packed night for pvd and s&d, then they will definitely be more picky. however, for the not-as-crowded parties, they just want a full place, so anything goes.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Kitty, are you talking about people up to their elbows in candy and carrying lolli pops and stuff..or have they become more stringent against people not wearing regular club clothes and showing up in t shirts and ufos?

i plan on getting there for snd in 2 weeks..i hope things havent changed that much in 4 or 5 months..