Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster hall question

lol.. it's not my fault one of the door girls was pmsing. Probablly, since she looks in her 40s, she wasn't getting any from any of the guys so she was picky that night. But i did manage to get in when i went to a younger more actractive girl...lol and i been inside with diesels b4 and other people had diesels inside too.. i managed to pay $20 dollars and i think i got in at like 11 sumthing

Go on a Sat night ... they have a sexy singles auction and the dating club... NO GUCCI..... Not really strict with dress code only when Root trys to get in lol// i had to JOe lol.... just dont wear Diesels or snaekers or const. tims,, jeans are good..

been inside with diesels b4 and other people had diesels inside too.. i managed to pay $20 dollars and i think i got in at like 11 sumthing

Excuse my ignorance, but what the hell are diesels? Are those like the dressy sneakers that everyone from prada all the way down to aldo make?

Excuse my ignorance, but what the hell are diesels? Are those like the dressy sneakers that everyone from prada all the way down to aldo make?

yeah everyone makes them/owns them... my advice... just save the money and head over to avalon... i try not to bash clubs... but webster hall is the absolute worst club i have ever set foot in... each time i went i swore off the club forever... i havent been there since last summer and i dont plan on going back ever again... webster hall is the place where people that go to neighborhood bars all year around go when they decide to go "clubbing in the city" it's pretty lame bro... but then again you're 19 and don't have many options...

if you do go... DO NOT GO DOWNSTAIRS!! into the reggae room.... that place is the absolute pits..

"a collection focused mainly on denim for men and women full of unique details and constantly new finishings"

they are the brand of $180 jeans and urban dressy/sporty shoes

8038203.jpg

OK, thats what I thought they were, thanks for clearing that up. So basically, I have to wear loafers to a club? That kinda sucks if I want to dance, due to the lack of comfort and because I will get pissed when someone steps on them and they get scuffed. Would something cheap with a big rubber sole, but still a "loafer" from say Aldo work? like this: 332-223-97-L.jpg

Or, I have to wear like a nice leather soled one, say a Gucci with a metal clasp? Keep in mind this is webster hall I am talking about lol......I am assuming for a place like avalon the gucci's are required.

I live an hour from NYC (in CT) and am sick of the clubs here that are filled with white trash or "gangstas" and think good house music is sandstorm. This is going to be my first time clubbing in NYC, and I am thinking Webster Hall because my fake won't be back online until next week (I am 19). What is the crowd like there, and how is the music? Should I come there wearing gucci or is it more casual? Around what time does it really get hopping? Is it a good place to meet new people, or is it cliquey? Thanks

Don't go to webster hall is sucks they play horrible music I went 2 months ago and they weren't playing any house music, everyone there was total white trash and GHETTO!!!! If you live in CT why don't you go to Funktion in New Haven it's 18+ now and they have the best dj's in the state, Funktion is the only place in CT to hear good house music(sandstorm was banned from our club) we don't play any of that commercial bullshit!

Don't go to webster hall is sucks they play horrible music I went 2 months ago and they weren't playing any house music, everyone there was total white trash and GHETTO!!!! If you live in CT why don't you go to Funktion in New Haven it's 18+ now and they have the best dj's in the state, Funktion is the only place in CT to hear good house music(sandstorm was banned from our club) we don't play any of that commercial bullshit!

and that is the FINAL word dude .. you are absolutely right ..

dont go to web hall .. unless u dont care for the music ..

peace

the MASK