Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First Post

Hello everyone...this is my first post on this message board. I have enjoyed reading the message board for a while, but can't resist joining in the fun anymore.

I am 23 and have been living in the city for over a year. I just started a new job selling Internet ad space for a music program called PlayJ. Check it out at www.playj.com. There is actually a lot of techno, trance, and house music.

I LOVE to dance and usually have to get dragged off the dance floor. I've been to Twilo numerous times for S&D, Hawtin, Vasquez and others. I also enjoy hitting up Centro Fly, Cream, and Limelite. My favorate DJs are Oakenfold, Sandra Collins, PVD, Richie Hawtin, and George Acosta.

I might be going to Boston this weekend, but if I don't I will try and make it to the PVD meet up at Twilo.

Peace

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

Originally posted by beautious1:

Welcome.....have a great time, and don't take anyone too seriously on this board! cwm38.gif

Even though I have already posted, ditto Beautious...that and I like to see myself talk!

------------------

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift...that is why we call it the present"

Originally posted by nyc420:

My favorate DJs are Oakenfold, Sandra Collins, PVD, Richie Hawtin, and George Acosta.

QUOTE]

Your ok with me, always nice to have another techno head. By the way if you like Richie check out the track on..... http://plus8.com/plus8072.html

You may like it. Welcome.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Good to have you here old friend!!! wave.gif

You will now be an addict like the rest of us so accept your addiction.

council.gif

WE ARE ALL POSTHEADS!!!!!!!

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

[This message has been edited by ricfutures (edited 11-08-2000).]