Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are u happy with ur breast size or penis size...

bullseye

Yessss scarring can be disasterous...thats why you would need to make sure to go to a surgeon with LOTS of experience....the better the skills and the more experience, the more steady a hand they have and the less dramatic the scar!

actually thinnking of getting a reduction and then putting implants in and if needed a lift. Scared of lifts tho, seen many procedures that leave nasty scarring!!!!

i believe that u get scars regardless...its up the person's skin on how bad u gonna scar...and if they do the ole' anchor cut, ur fucked....

i believe that u get scars regardless...its up the person's skin on how bad u gonna scar...and if they do the ole' anchor cut, ur fucked....

hence mystify's post. One of my coworkers had her implants removed, she was left completely scarred and almost deformed, but that was her surgeon's fault. He did a messy job, she has gotten second opinions and seen pics of resluts from the same procedure she had and her scarring could've very minimal. Instead she can't wear bikinis low-cut shirts, and her surgeon put her nipples on to high. I feel sooo bad for people who go thru this - her breasts are a beautiful shape and size, except for the scarring.

I can vouch for Browneydtrouble and Sotuchick, they have GREAT squishy natural breasts. They are both perfect and do NOT need to "fix" them. This might change after having kids, of course, but for now, Sotuchick, Please get it out of your head.

Thank you very much. :)

I can vouch for Browneydtrouble and Sotuchick, they have GREAT squishy natural breasts. They are both perfect and do NOT need to "fix" them. This might change after having kids, of course, but for now, Sotuchick, Please get it out of your head.

:love:

:kiss2:

OK, I'll try to...

i think sotuchick should post her tetas and let us decide :D

squishy breasts :laugh:

a nice perky b is enuff to make me happy. i do love a nice nipple, specially when they get hard :heart: