Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok heres a first draft for Ski Trip ... look it over and let me know ...

this plan needs 19 people to work ...

if under 19 want to go we need to figured out something else and if more than 19 want to go it migth get fucked up too =) ...

but heres just so aeveryone can get an idea of what to expect ... this is not a definate trip !

Hunter Mountain 2000

January 26 - 27

Colgate Lake Farmhouse

8 bed rooms, fireplace, pool table, den with bar, 1 acre of country setting, 1 mile walk to lake, hiking trails, 7 miles to hunter mountain ( skiing) , 5 minutes to Tannersville (bars), 12 miles to Windham (skiing), 10 minutes for snowmobiling and horseback riding.

Rates for the house for the weekend is $80.00 per person.

· since not everyone will be skiing and some people migth want to ski windham instead of hunter I did not include lifts in the package. Here are your lift options:

Hunter Mountain:

Adult - $46.00

Below 22 years old 40.00

Afternoon (after 1:00) 35.00

Below 22 years old 33.00

Late Special (after 2:45) 16.00

Adult 2 Day Ticket 80.00

Windham:

Adult Day ticket (9am - 4pm) $44.00

Adult Day/Night (8am - 10pm) 55.00

After 2:30 28.00

Night After 4:00 20.00

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Interesting. Any idea on the times.... like what to what time, beginning to end?

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

My suggestion,

1. That house is definatly TOO far from town. A cab will be REALLY expensive to get to the bars.

2. To rent an old house is not good news! Think, no towels, bad showers, etc.

3. If you book it thru a hotel, you will probably get a discount lift tix.

4. There are place, like ski-colbee that organize trip like this. Give this headache to someone else. You (the organizer +1) will get a free trip. To Killington when I ran my trip It was $140 pp. Including rentals, beginner lesson, lodging (nice hotels) the bus to and from VT. on a nice bus w/ a bathroom and TV's

5. You said a weekend, but the dates you listed are only over night.

6. Check out the web site for Scribner Hollow hotel and call them for package info.

These are just my suggestions. I've ran a few ski trip and have now learned my lesson.

Originally posted by industyre:

My suggestion,

1. That house is definatly TOO far from town. A cab will be REALLY expensive to get to the bars.

2. To rent an old house is not good news! Think, no towels, bad showers, etc.

3. If you book it thru a hotel, you will probably get a discount lift tix.

4. There are place, like ski-colbee that organize trip like this. Give this headache to someone else. You (the organizer +1) will get a free trip. To Killington when I ran my trip It was $140 pp. Including rentals, beginner lesson, lodging (nice hotels) the bus to and from VT. on a nice bus w/ a bathroom and TV's

5. You said a weekend, but the dates you listed are only over night.

6. Check out the web site for Scribner Hollow hotel and call them for package info.

These are just my suggestions. I've ran a few ski trip and have now learned my lesson.

cabs are really cheap up at hunter, for real

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

No offense, but Uknjx2, when was the last time you were in Hunter? My parent's have a house up there, and I also went in on a ski house up there with my friends this year, so I really don't care where you guys are staying, I'm just trying to look out. You have to take a cab b/c cops sit in the parking lots waiting for people to drive out. Cabs are expensive! It's the Hamptons in the winter. Cabs are especially expensive if they aren't traveling between Hunter and Tannersville and they have to go far off that strip (route 23). I have not a clue where this house is, so I could be totally wrong! My point is that it would just be alot easier if you get a company to do. You need to think it never turns out easy! Buses are late, hotel is shitty, this is your headache dollaz...you should atleast look into organizing thru a tour operator. You don't even need to fill the whole bus most of the time!