Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yeah so

somebitch

all righty, then how about next saturday or the one after that? the 14th or the 21st? i'm all about a saturday. i may have to work on sunday, but that's the best night for a meetup, i think. we can figure out a place with some eats that'll let us just hang out and drink afterwards too, after we choose the night. whaddya say :) ?

i live in west hollywood now. what are some places around here worth checking out?? :D

lol you're in west hollywood you dont even need to ask that!!! too many places but heres a few off the top of my head:

ivar

nacional

cinespace

forbidden city

white lotus

sunset room

mayan

balboa

skybar

three clubs

the well

the avalon

pearl

Xes

the standard

shelter

prey

el centro

las palmas

hollywood cantina

joya

beaches:

santa monica, venice, manhattan, hermosa, will rogers, malibu

so last night while i was sleeping my car pretty much got totaled. what a scene :( i dont know when i will have a new car, a rental or my car fixed. i cant believe people hit parked vehicles, total them and run.

:laugh:

ok its really not funny but i am just hoping i can get the POS fixed b/c this is making my life a living hell.

so last night while i was sleeping my car pretty much got totaled. what a scene :( i dont know when i will have a new car, a rental or my car fixed. i cant believe people hit parked vehicles, total them and run.

:laugh:

ok its really not funny but i am just hoping i can get the POS fixed b/c this is making my life a living hell.

wow, somebitch; that sucks ass :( . i hope this all works out, and fast.