Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hooking up without commitment

lafemcaliente

... it should make a comeback

Couldn't agree with you more!!!!! VOTE FOR CASUAL SEX!!!!!!!!!!! :deal:

"Do you want your lover to say, oh darling, I want to make love to you? Or do you want them to grab the back of your head and say fuck the shit out of me??" And the survey says option #2.

when you hookup/have sex with someone without the relationship aspect involved, how long if ever can things continue that way until someone develops feelings? i dont think i could ever hook up with someone and not feel anything for them.. but according to guys (my guys friends anyway) sex can just be sex, and that's it. i think that's crazy to be honest, like, how could you be inside of her and not feel anything for her? i dunno, guys are weird i will never understand your gender. on the flip side, i was hooking up with a guy for a while, and i really really thought i loved him after a while, but looking back i might have been just caught up in the sex haze, and thought he was something more than he was.

what do we think, is this possible.. hookup = no feelings?

Yes it is possible. I did for like 6 months, neither one of us caught feelings (or so I believe). In my case it was possible because I didnt like his personality we only had a physical attraction plus it was convenient cause he lived 10 min from me. I didnt even like conversing with him, which towards the end was very minimal. Eventually I called it off when I started dating someone else.

Actually I take it back it isnt possible to hookup no feelings repeatedly at one point or another u either like or dislike the person.

Couldn't agree with you more!!!!! VOTE FOR CASUAL SEX!!!!!!!!!!! :deal:

"Do you want your lover to say, oh darling, I want to make love to you? Or do you want them to grab the back of your head and say fuck the shit out of me??" And the survey says option #2.

You want them to say the second but mean the first :love: