Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TICKETS: Attention: AVB has been moved to CROBAR!, Thu 8/12

Thx^

Im deff ready for this.

Hmmm, Dunno what to wear, is there a dress code btw?

The outdoors of course was'nt but...

this is exactly wut i need to know...how strict will crobar be about dress code? we really should be able to wear wutever we were gonna wear to the park. this isnt a crobar event, so fuck their rules

ok so obviously, i was planning on dressin down...way down to party in the park, and in the rain. wut is the dress code gonna be at crobar? im assuming i cant wear the same thing i would have worn to the park; shorts and sneakers. how strict are they gonna be?

my motto is "always look ur best" -- along wit a pair of sneakers =)

ok so obviously, i was planning on dressin down...way down to party in the park, and in the rain. wut is the dress code gonna be at crobar? im assuming i cant wear the same thing i would have worn to the park; shorts and sneakers. how strict are they gonna be?

yeah, i was wondering the same thing...i wanted to rock the shorts, sneaks, and cookie monster t-shirt! scumbag style! anyone know?

this is exactly wut i need to know...how strict will crobar be about dress code? we really should be able to wear wutever we were gonna wear to the park. this isnt a crobar event, so fuck their rules

They could be strict at times. I wont risk it.

yeah, i was wondering the same thing...i wanted to rock the shorts, sneaks, and cookie monster t-shirt! scumbag style! anyone know?

Like I described to someone else at another thread, Crobar could be strict. So better be ready. If you are a girl, they probably won't mind. ;)

hmm - too bad - armin + central park + rain could be a lot of fun... watching pvd@cp in the rain was fantastic...hope you guys have fun in crobar...

being outside would have been a much better experience. well, ive never been to crobar, so at least ill finally see the place. btw...its frickin beautiful out here in cnetral jersey. and if they didnt change the time, id already be on my way up to the city. but now im stuck working a full day :unhappy: