Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn all who bailed on XS tonight...

nSyNcBaBy

Guest gabo
gabo and jackie have to be the most useless human beings i have ever encountered in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::D
Blow me u asswipe!

I had a major brainfart! ok and I passed the exit on the turnpike for the parkway and umm drove just a few miles extra.... adam stfu hoe! :hat::hat:

Guest gabo
lol I thought Gabo was gunna make a sticky about how he picked you up and guys didnt make it cause of sumptin sexual. To hear that the reason you guys didnt make it was because you guys got lost is pure disappointment. BTW how the fuck does Gabo not know how to get down the shore? he's from Jersey for christ sakes.
yessss I know the shore! but I had a toalt brain fart. cause I had to pick up that dirty brown man (spragga) I took the turnpike and thought it merged with the parkway, so I kept going straight till I saw some parkway signs... I didnt see any parkway signs so I kept driving till I was just west of atlantic city... I was an hour west of it... okok I know I fucked up and you all can make fun of me cause I deserve it. :mad:

Guest brwneydtrouble
yessss I know the shore! but I had a toalt brain fart. cause I had to pick up that dirty brown man (spragga) I took the turnpike and thought it merged with the parkway, so I kept going straight till I saw some parkway signs... I didnt see any parkway signs so I kept driving till I was just west of atlantic city... I was an hour west of it... okok I know I fucked up and you all can make fun of me cause I deserve it. :mad:

Its ok, I still luv you. :kiss2:

Just next time, I'M driving.

lol did you guys at least do anything besides drive her around. Bar or titty bar? sumptin?

Guest gabo
DAMMIT!! So close......yet so much closer to Delaware!
we werent close to Delaware... ugh I hate u and sprannga!

and spragga nipple game as I am driving... you still suck... jackie was wearing almost nothing and u still lost!!

Guest brwneydtrouble

Well, by the time we were back to civilization, it was a little too late for much of anything.....

I still had a great time regardless. :)

Guest gabo
lol did you guys at least do anything besides drive her around. Bar or titty bar? sumptin?
ummm well I saw some tits, does that count?

Guest brwneydtrouble

Well, I still saw a lot. There are soooooo many differences between Florida and NJ/NY. I got to see a little bit of the city when we picked up Spragga. It was kind of a tease, but I KNOW there are certain places I want to revisit when I go back.

And I DEFINITELY will go back.

Guest gabo
so you came to Jersey to see the airport? lmao thats kinda funny.
noi showed her around as good as I could she landed at 2:30 so it was hard cause we were pressed for time.

I offically hate you all!

Guest gabo
Well, I still saw a lot. There are soooooo many differences between Florida and NJ/NY. I got to see a little bit of the city when we picked up Spragga. It was kind of a tease, but I KNOW there are certain places I want to revisit when I go back.

And I DEFINITELY will go back.

u saw two hundres mules of nj turnpike