Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Time for a meetup...IN THE CITY!!

pookie23

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no cock sucking alowed to members of the same sex you fag !

koky you greasy chicano, I still see your wearing your rhinestone studded pink belt with matching BeBe capri pants, while powersliding to and fro to the beats of Pet Shop Boys, trying to imitate your idol Agador 'Spartacus' from Birdcage. My post was not a que for you to stick that blackhead covered hook nose and babble out some worthless comment in your broken third world Papi Chulo accent. Now go double wrap your foreskin around your oblong head and parachute off the nearest high rise building you rat fink.

koky you greasy chicano, I still see your wearing your rhinestone studded pink belt with matching BeBe capri pants, while powersliding to and fro to the beats of Pet Shop Boys, trying to imitate your idol Agador 'Spartacus' from Birdcage. My post was not a que for you to stick that blackhead covered hook nose and babble out some worthless comment in your broken third world Papi Chulo accent. Now go double wrap your foreskin around your oblong head and parachute off the nearest high rise building you rat fink.

that was great !! im glad you like me so much that you wasted your time to think that up and post it :aright::aright: im flattered ... if i ever turn to the other side ill shoot you a pm dude .. peace :biggrin:

thats ok chico, all the naked chick images you have in your avatar/signature's which get updated every 3 days still dont hide the fact that your a grimey lowlife skinny dork who gets less pussy then a Butabi brother. Throw away your H&M 50% off discount card, brush your gap teeth, and do some pushups, its not too late to change.

thats ok chico, all the naked chick images you have in your avatar/signature's which get updated every 3 days still dont hide the fact that your a grimey lowlife skinny dork who gets less pussy then a Butabi brother. Throw away your H&M 50% off discount card, brush your gap teeth, and do some pushups, its not too late to change.

:laugh: thats great ... :laugh: keep em commin dude :biggrin:

For a minute I thought that this was an imposter but I guess not.

Why the new screen name?

For a minute I thought that this was an imposter but I guess not.

Why the new screen name?

While I was traveling the world catching rays from the finest beaches and eating calamari with Beckham, this junkyard decided to upgrade its format. Like your blotchy complexion my user name turned into shit. I created a new one for a bit and parted with the old like your chicklet sized gap teeth.

Had to throw in those two zingers.

how would you know how often the sig is changed if you're traveling all the time

how would you know how often the sig is changed if you're traveling all the time

dude do u believe that ... this guy is a 120 lb geek .. that sits behind his computer trying to make up all this shit he thinks is funny .. lol

Good question elf boy... because when I was here a while ago he'd frequently update his sig with random broads to fit the Club Planet E-Cyber Cool Circle.

While I was traveling the world catching rays from the finest beaches and eating calamari with Beckham, this junkyard decided to upgrade its format. Like your blotchy complexion my user name turned into shit. I created a new one for a bit and parted with the old like your chicklet sized gap teeth.

Had to throw in those two zingers.

I guess "eating calamari" is the new homosexual term for sucking cock. I'll jot that one down. ;)