Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: naughtybabe

anotherway83

Guest brwneydtrouble
why do u think none of the originals really post anymore. Id have like 15,000 posts if i posted all the bullshit like other ppl. Nothing but a bunch of cliques and ass kissing, and a new bunch of noobs that are annoying as fuck and stupid posts about JP is the man, TheMrs is queen, Ronin is King, joeG is fat, quoth is dead. Board is garbage, and when something good is posted a fuck face ruins it. I mean wtf, even posts of show ur tits, where 1 person will do it, is cluttered with 6 pages of "ur tits are perfect" "ur amazing" stfu show ur tits.

I totally agree wtih you on this. Like I said in another post, lots of talk, not much action.

By the way, JoeG IS fat. :D

naughtybabe- i don't know you- but let me handle this...............

the mrs is already starting to show major signs of the ever so lovely cellulite, behind the thighs and legs. thats sad considering she weighs about 60 pounds wet, strapped with a book bag full of fliers for the next gaaaaaaaaaaytonia party. so here kids, as seen in magazines for only $9.95: http://www.tonieaguilera.com/gallery/album01/Pictures_120

look close, can anyone say cottage cheese?? what's more- you should be ashamed of yourself: calling yourself cuban with NO ASS like that. that thing starts at the crack and then takes a nose dive to no man's land.

as for the breasts- paying a few grand for silicon inserted, thats cool. i'm not sure about the average life expectancy for silicone tits, but unless your willing to open them things up like a can of tuna every couple of years and insert some of my man juice; i hate to break it to you- but them things too will sag. exception my ass. deception is more like it.

that comment towards naughtybabe was totally rude, and unnecessary, and if you can't see that, then your a bigger schmuck than you seem.

good day.

:laugh:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my that was great!!!!!!!!!!! u dont have to defend naughty...naughty knows that i have complimented her b4!!!!!!!!!! i was just messing with her but i have the perfect saying that wraps ur personality up!!!!!!!!!!!

ur an idiot....comes from upbringing....parents are probably idiots too!!!!!!!!!!:D

that comment towards naughtybabe was totally rude, and unnecessary, and if you can't see that, then your a bigger schmuck than you seem.

good day.

I guess he's not the only schmuck being rude and unnecessary ;)

I don't know how I even got pulled into this conversation, but naughty knows how we feel about her. She's great, and she handles herself perfectly.

I'm not going to make excuses about my body, you seem very interested in it always... always talking about my boobs and my ass and my Saline.

YOU have a nice day. ;)

naughtybabe- i don't know you- but let me handle this...............

the mrs is already starting to show major signs of the ever so lovely cellulite, behind the thighs and legs. thats sad considering she weighs about 60 pounds wet, strapped with a book bag full of fliers for the next gaaaaaaaaaaytonia party. so here kids, as seen in magazines for only $9.95: http://www.tonieaguilera.com/gallery/album01/Pictures_120

look close, can anyone say cottage cheese?? what's more- you should be ashamed of yourself: calling yourself cuban with NO ASS like that. that thing starts at the crack and then takes a nose dive to no man's land.

as for the breasts- paying a few grand for silicon inserted, thats cool. i'm not sure about the average life expectancy for silicone tits, but unless your willing to open them things up like a can of tuna every couple of years and insert some of my man juice; i hate to break it to you- but them things too will sag. exception my ass. deception is more like it.

good day.

omfg are u serious......ur insane. tonie is one of the most beatiful women ive ever seen period :) get ur eyes cked

why do u think none of the originals really post anymore. Id have like 15,000 posts if i posted all the bullshit like other ppl. Nothing but a bunch of cliques and ass kissing, and a new bunch of noobs that are annoying as fuck and stupid posts about JP is the man, TheMrs is queen, Ronin is King, joeG is fat, quoth is dead. Board is garbage, and when something good is posted a fuck face ruins it. I mean wtf, even posts of show ur tits, where 1 person will do it, is cluttered with 6 pages of "ur tits are perfect" "ur amazing" stfu show ur tits.

Hey King Ronin,

can I be in your fan club?

To quote some wise person "you put crap in, you get crap out".

If you want this board to be so much better, write something good.

All this moaning, "this board sucks ass etc", is down to all of you. If you think you can improve it then go ahead and do it, just stop your whining because you must take responsibilty for it too.

Regards,

Annoying Noob

Ps. I see where you are coming from with this, but truthfully how many good threads can you get out of "STFU show ur tits?"

:laugh:

good job...so instead turn the thread into another "this board isn't what it use to be"

:nopity:

anyone like my cock??? its a US champion....the biggest, badest cock, east of the missippi!

When does any thread here stay true to its roots.. get with the

program besides you said you were moving onto blondboheme so

we can all pretty much do whatever we want with this thread... no?

When does any thread here stay true to its roots.. get with the

program besides you said you were moving onto blondboheme so

we can all pretty much do whatever we want with this thread... no?

i didn't say i was moving onto blondboheme...i said "i'll wait for you but IN THE MEANTIME i'll try the married life with blondboheme"...theres a big difference you sexy lil thing...you should know this of all the women on this board!! :love:

yo punk ur board has been hijacked by my cock!!! LOL

i didn't say i was moving onto blondboheme...i said "i'll wait for you but IN THE MEANTIME i'll try the married life with blondboheme"...theres a big difference you sexy lil thing...you should know this of all the women on this board!! :love:

Lets put it this way :

I never been with a girl , flirt with a girl ,never had sex with a girl etc etc etc ....

BUT if I Ever think in someone (cp) that makes me feel like: I want to flirt and have sex with a girl

That should be naughtybabe in less words she is that gorgeous NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!!

Lets put it this way :

I never been with a girl , flirt with a girl ,never had sex with a girl etc etc etc ....

BUT if I Ever think in someone (cp) that makes me feel like: I want to flirt and have sex with a girl

That should be naughtybabe in less words she is that gorgeous NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!!

:love: Gracias... eso viniendo de vos es un gran alajo. :heart:

By the way the feeling is mutual..

hey u like my cock???

Lets put it this way :