Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the entire ViP table area in SPiRiT...

is an assembly of some of ny's shadiest drug addicts, with K as their primal weapon of choice...the whole mezzanine area swarms behind JP overlooking the dance floor as they chill in cult-like fashion behind their leader...he hits them with a steady regs set as they are complete disasters infesting the table area...if their parents were to see this and spend an hour in the VIP area crowd, they would never look at their kids the same...

sucks.jpg

it doesn't suck as much as your post... this doubles for the kid above you too... i thought crackden's post was pretty insightful and humorous... why do you 2 losers bash him for the post??? you guys are lame on 2 levels... one for bashing him... two for not even being funny about it... bleh...

it doesn't suck as much as your post... this doubles for the kid above you too... i thought crackden's post was pretty insightful and humorous... why do you 2 losers bash him for the post??? you guys are lame on 2 levels... one for bashing him... two for not even being funny about it... bleh...

:jerkoff:

just trying to lighten up the board and give some people smiles...

sorry if i failed in your eyes prick......cant please everyone

funny i thought id heard/seen the greater prob in the vip area to be drinking/ fights. some crazy stuff gone on up there. i dont stay there all nite, pass thru mostly but um, SWARMING behind jp, in cult like fashion??? funny but its been MY observation that an entire area of ppl on k-so you say- wouldnt be SWARMING anywhere..more like sittin in a hole. PERSONALLy i have no interest in gettin a table at a club, i like to move around...not denying shit goes on, but ummm im sorry doesnt everyone DO SOMETHING that if their parents were to see might change their view a bit?? or is all ur shit out in the open...tell all policy w/ moms n pops?

is an assembly of some of ny's shadiest drug addicts, with K as their primal weapon of choice...the whole mezzanine area swarms behind JP overlooking the dance floor as they chill in cult-like fashion behind their leader...he hits them with a steady regs set as they are complete disasters infesting the table area...if their parents were to see this and spend an hour in the VIP area crowd, they would never look at their kids the same...

funny i thought id heard/seen the greater prob in the vip area to be drinking/ fights. some crazy stuff gone on up there. i dont stay there all nite, pass thru mostly but um, SWARMING behind jp, in cult like fashion??? funny but its been MY observation that an entire area of ppl on k-so you say- wouldnt be SWARMING anywhere..more like sittin in a hole. PERSONALLy i have no interest in gettin a table at a club, i like to move around...not denying shit goes on, but ummm im sorry doesnt everyone DO SOMETHING that if their parents were to see might change their view a bit?? or is all ur shit out in the open...tell all policy w/ moms n pops?

Umm, what she ^ said is right on. I have not noticed the mass of cult followers in a K hole at Spirit and have not seen anything that does not happen at every other club I have been to on the east coast.

and your suprsied by this how?

i'm not surprised by shit...notice my fuckin critique of the place...keywords: "infesting" "shady drug addicts" "complete disasters" "regs" set from JP (implying its nothing special)...that area is fuckin disgusting im not hatin on JP or the crowd but its an assembly of MANY cracked out kids, trannys, juiceheads, faggots, etc...yea its obviously JP's crowd but its really grimey as hell TO ME...bash the thread if u want...it doesnt mean anything to me...yea this post was meant to be insightful....and i am implying that JP's followers swarm around him like hes a god...like they are all in a cult worshiping their god...spend a nite at a table behind him and you'll get it...i dont tell my parents about my nites at city clubs...i would never...they wouldnt believe me anyway...but if they were to see what goes on they would be disgusted...i'm not tryin 2 win people over wit this thread...just avoiding the generic "SPIRIT REVIEW" or "JP IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE" thread...this is what i think of spirit...i had a decent time...but this is what i saw in my eyes...if u dont like it...make ur own fuckin post about how great jp is and how much you cant wait 2 go next week and do it all over again...get some fuckin parity on this board