Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does the snooze button only last 9 minutes???

i always wondered that too, but frankly i don't see the point of the snooze button. i've known people who hit it 4 or 5 times or more. the way i see it is i'd rather have 20 or so minutes more of uninterrupted sleep that be woken up every 9 minutes. note to self: never cohabitate with a snoozer!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i don't see the point of the snooze button. i've known people who hit it 4 or 5 times or more. the way i see it is i'd rather have 20 or so minutes more of uninterrupted sleep that be woken up every 9 minutes. note to self: never cohabitate with a snoozer!

I am sooooo guilty of that it's not even funny. I hit snooze at least 4 times. I set my alarm for 7:15 and don't even get up till almost 8!!!

I like the snooze...It makes me feel like I'm actually sleeping in, as opposed to waking up with the alarm, getting up and going....

If that makes any sense at all cwm1.gif

------------------

mani.gif

Round and Round we go...Where we stop Nobody Knows....

Scientist have discovered that snooze intervals of 10 minutes lead to ADD, retardation, MPD/MPS, MS, strokes, brain tumors, birth defects, bad breath, dandruff, and ear wax buildup. cwm4.gif

Who knows, maybe they did it just to annoy everyone.

cwm13.gifcwm12.gif

I think that most of us feel like we can get up whenever the alarm clock goes off, but the snooze button is there for those times when we feel like we need a little bit more sleep. That happens to be everyday for me. I think its also a process of gradually waking up, rather than just up and go. Personally, I love the snooze button! I'll never have an alarm clock without one!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"I'll take my problems to the dancefloor!"

I think it is sooooo funny that this is a post because I was laying in bed this morning and was thinking....."the snooze button must be one of the greatest inventions, it allows me to get the best 5 minutes of sleep a day....well 9 minutes -- LOL.....just with a touch of the snooze button smile.gif And it is so true....you can't hit it just once....its addicting!

------------------

www.djcentral.com