Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many of you guys use the built in hole in your underwear?? Useless discussion LOL

Hi guys new to the board, thought id open up with some sensless dicussion ha ha ha ha ha..

50250_white_large.jpg

Ever since I could wear friggin underwear, prolly dating back to my special edition spiderman underoos, I always wonderd what the heck that hole is for in every pair of underwear, boxers, boxer-briefs and does anybody actually use it??

The darn hole in boxer briefs are a bit too small and sewn too tightly to fit anything through, and when I wear boxers, I always seem to find my way out and hang loose ha ha....

For as long as I can remember I've always pulled my buddy out over the top to handle business... What about you? anybody found a good use for the hole in your underpants??? ha ha

And why in the world do they have those silly holes in those "Boys style" Womens Underwear?? LOL what are the women gonna pull out?? do they need it?? LOL

:bounce::gang::pint::):beer:

i use the hole. always use the hole. only used to pull it over when i was a little kid

wow!!! i had no idea they made people like you... i dont know anyone who uses the hole... although i've never actually asked anybody before... me.. i do the pullover.. i just assumed everybody else did too..

ps THREAD OF THE WEEK!!!