Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CENTRO - FLY thanksgiving eve (promoters wanted)

Is Lucian doing the door that night? If so, I will already be bringing people down for a pre-WH or SF party just to say hello...

............what's your payment proposition...I have someone who might be interested.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dollar.gif + heart.gif + cd.gif makes me face5.gif

Originally posted by cantalupo:

hey rich i need more tickets, they are selling like crazy. People heard about the dj's and are calling me for tickets ou of control. i will meet you tonight to pick up 25 more tickets

thanks

jen

shameless attempt at attracting business

cwm9.gif

cwm25.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dollar.gif + heart.gif + cd.gif makes me face5.gif

I can't believe that lineup! All of my friends want to go, and their friends friend's, and their friends friend's friend's. This is going to be a mad hype night. OFF THE HOOK.

I need to get 350 more tickets, and hurry before they're all gone becuase I hear that they won't be selling any at the door. If I run out I can use your list right? Thanx!

erm - some people should have been put down at birth to save me from dealing with their stupidity for the rest of my life.

You can reach me at 516-680-5672 for tickets

and there is no list the night of the party. no ticket- no entry- there are only a certain # of tickets printed, and it entitles you to no waiting on line, vip room acess (if you meet the vip doorman discrection)

[This message has been edited by cantalupo (edited 11-08-2000).]

honestly you are a Fucking idiot.

first you post under one name and give your cell #, then you post under a different name(cantalupo) and ask questions, then you post again as cantalupo and say your cell phone # which is the same as the first.

We all might do a lot of drugs, but we sure as hell aint fuckin' retards.

------------------

andy.gif

I had a hunch that he just created a new user name to ask questions. funny thing it actually was that way. I didnt even know there was anything going on at centro-fly that night, hes probobly just trying to start some hype for a kick. well kick it some where else kid, you be found out.

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"