Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Loaiza

pk1

Contreeras will still run into his Head case problems ..eventually.

Loiaza is basicaly pitching himself out of a contract offer

wait, werent you the one saying how great a pitcher loaiza was when everyone was basically saying he was a lame duck that had one good year?

wait, werent you the one saying how great a pitcher loaiza was when everyone was basically saying he was a lame duck that had one good year?

::yawn:::

Please show me where i said he was GREAT

and yeh he is pitching himslef out of a contract ..at 32 the yanks would gladly resign him if he can get his stuff back ...such as winning 21 games last yr.. and still has 9 wins so far this yr. in and admitedly bad year for him.

that he is a "lame duck" probably interested the yanks even more to do this deal , cuz if Loiazza couldnt get his cutter back then they wouldn resign him and have shed contreras' contract

By the way those 9 wins Loiaza has sure would have helped your team

have fun chasing the wild card ...

Even if Contreras continues to pitch really well for the White Sox and Loaiza pitches the same the rest of the year, you can't say that it was a bad trade for the Yankees. The fact is that Contreras will never be a dominant pitcher in NY. He never could be trusted in a big spot (especially against the Red Sox), so comparing them is a moot point. The Yankees got Loaiza in the hopes that he can find his cutter. If he can't then the Yankees won't sign him and they'll take the money they saved on Contreras and put it towards a quality starter in the offseason...

Even if Contreras continues to pitch really well for the White Sox and Loaiza pitches the same the rest of the year, you can't say that it was a bad trade for the Yankees. The fact is that Contreras will never be a dominant pitcher in NY. He never could be trusted in a big spot (especially against the Red Sox), so comparing them is a moot point. The Yankees got Loaiza in the hopes that he can find his cutter. If he can't then the Yankees won't sign him and they'll take the money they saved on Contreras and put it towards a quality starter in the offseason...

True. There's still alot of baseball left so let's see what happens.

no problem

didnt the Marlins get in via the wild card last year? didnt they beat the Yankees in the series to win it all?

just checking

havnt the Marlins won more world series in their very short existence as opposed to choking for the past 85 years?

just checking

yeah, they spanked the Yankees

your awfully concerned with the yanks gettin beat in the world series arent you?

85% of your responses /threads are in reference to the yankees "choking" (still cant phathom how you could use that word) and losing the world series

Im sorry if getting to the world series doest define a successful season, im not sure what would....oh maybe winning the world series which we have done 4x in the past 10 years along with a couple of trips to the big dance as well..

Whereas your team hasnt been there in almost 20 years , hasnt won a championship in 85 years and have been getting a beatdown and their hearts stepped on and pissed on by the yankees year in and year out

so you really should worry about that pitiful team you root for that never even makes it to the world series as opposed to the franchise that has one 1 out of every 4 world series played

your awfully concerned with the yanks gettin beat in the world series arent you?

85% of your responses /threads are in reference to the yankees "choking" (still cant phathom how you could use that word) and losing the world series

Im sorry if getting to the world series doest define a successful season, im not sure what would....oh maybe winning the world series which we have done 4x in the past 10 years along with a couple of trips to the big dance as well..

Whereas your team hasnt been there in almost 20 years , hasnt won a championship in 85 years and have been getting a beatdown and their hearts stepped on and pissed on by the yankees year in and year out

so you really should worry about that pitiful team you root for that never even makes it to the world series as opposed to the franchise that has one 1 out of every 4 world series played

OUCH! That had to hurt

**yawn**

spite is an aweful quality trait, and it so seems that spite is what you have to resort to in these trying times when you realize that you look like the melvin, spite when you realize that your team lost to a bunch of kids on the main stage, spite when you realize that making the claim that LOIAZA was the answer and a great move by georgie steinnenputz was just plain retarded

................Loaiza everybody, Loaiza

rotflmao

**yawn**

spite is an aweful quality trait, and it so seems that spite is what you have to resort to in these trying times when you realize that you look like the melvin, spite when you realize that your team lost to a bunch of kids on the main stage, spite when you realize that making the claim that LOIAZA was the answer and a great move by georgie steinnenputz was just plain retarded

................Loaiza everybody, Loaiza

rotflmao

jealousy is an awful quality trait...and it seems that thats what you are filled with marvin... gee i guess the bosox would have fared better against those"kids"..but i guess we wouldn tknow since the bosox were pissed on by the yanks AGAIN so they dont have that opportunity

and speaking of spite ..posting dumbass images of a pussy bosox who could take off his mask when he starts a fight doesnt qualify as spite?

and once again i ask you to show me where i said Loiaza was GREAT or that he was the answer

and once i again i will reiterate what i said in the previous response

"so you really should worry about that pitiful team you root for that never even makes it to the world series as opposed to the franchise that has one 1 out of every 4 world series played"

jealousy is an awful quality trait...and it seems that thats waht you are filled with marvin... gee im i guess the bosox would have fared better against those"kids"..but i guess we wouldn tknow since the bosox wree pissed on by the yanks AGAIN so they dont have that opportunity

and speaking of spite ..posting dumbass images of a pussy bosox who could take off his mask when he starts a fight doesnt qulaifuy as spite?

and once again i ask you to show me where i said Loiaza was GREAT or that he was the answer

okay, you got me.....you said it was a steal of a trade, not that Loaiza was the answer :rolleyes:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=236908

btw....are you still upset that your golden boy got bitchslapped when he started shooting off him mouth to a man?

okay, you got me.....you said it was a steal of a trade, not that Loaiza was the answer :rolleyes:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=236908

btw....are you still upset that your golden boy got bitchslapped when he started shooting off him mouth to a man?

right it was and will be a steal of a trade on all accounts ..if Loaiza pitches like he is a capable of ..then we have an above average /quality 4th starter who is only 32 that we can lock up at he end of the yr.

IF he doesnt pitch well , we can just let him go ,

we got rid of contrereas contract (since he obviously couldnt pitch in NY/pressure)...so yes ill stand by that comment

So twice regarding loaiza your tyring to put words into my mouth..never said great or the answer....... as long as you realize it

and no that litlle scuffle has meant nothing ,did nothing to "spark" the sox which pussy boy ,man in the mask thought it would do , you are still 9 games back.

suspensions pending for all players involved,when you need your players the most while your desperatley trying to get a WILDCARD berth . and are guys get to take a little vacation then.

Trot rehurts his leg as he tried to take down sturtze with the help of kapler and ortiz

so am i upset ...no , maybe a little cause i would like to see some one who starts a fight a least take off a protective mask and catchers mitt when he decides to throw the first shove/punch

right it was and will be a steal of a trade on all accounts ..if Loaiza pitches like he is a capable of ..then we have an above average /quality 4th starter who is only 32 that we can lock up at he end of the yr.

IF he doesnt pitch well , we can just let him go ,

we got rid of contrereas contract (since he obviously couldnt pitch in NY/pressure)...so yes ill stand by that comment

So twice regarding loaiza your tyring to put words into my mouth..never said great or the answer....... as long as you realize it

and no that litlle scuffle has meant nothing ,did nothing to "spark" the sox which pussy boy ,man in the mask thought it would do , you are still 9 games back.

suspensions pending for all players involved,when you need your players the most while your desperatley trying to get a WILDCARD berth . and are guys get to take a little vacation then.

Trot rehurts his leg as he tried to take down sturtze with the help of kapler and ortiz

so am i upset ...no , maybe a little cause i would like to see some one who starts a fight a least take off a protective mask and catchers mitt when he decides to throw the first shove/punch

pitching like he's capable of? he had one good year....ONE!!!! Darren Oliver had one good year too, maybe you should take the chance on him...lmao

and as for pussy boy, when some tells me to go fuck myself three times in a row, he's getting a smack across the beezer....I guess that makes me a pussy too :rolleyes:

pitching like he's capable of? he had one good year....ONE!!!! Darren Oliver had one good year too, maybe you should take the chance on him...lmao

and as for pussy boy, when some tells me to go fuck myself three times in a row, he's getting a smack across the beezer....I guess that makes me a pussy too :rolleyes:

21 wins just last year and has been around a .500 pitcher on shitty teams prior to that ..yeh pitching to what he is capable of , being our FOURTH starter.

not asking him to be a stopper #1 pitcher

WHy are you trying to make this out like i am saying we landed one of the best players in all of baseball .....oh wait we did that this year as well and pissed on your sox again when we were able to get Arod, while the sox failed yet again.

which leads to the next comment on varitek/arod you could try to smack him all you want ...just take off the mask at least and maybe consider dropping the mitt as well ..pretty hard to retaliate when the guy is wearing a full mask , glove and chest protector