Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weak...louie devito @ spirit again..real weak

SPIRIT fridays werea great party when they had talent like HECTOR ROMERO/SATOSHI TOMIIE, HERNAN CANNETNEO,ROBIE RIVERA comin in but that was a different promotion team bringinin in talent. Now sprit wants to bring in DJS (notice i didnt say talent) who can bring a chessy money crowd who only wanna get laid and drunk and say they been to spirit and could care less about the music. And if you people think megaclubs are what NYC is about now, sorry to burst your bubble but theres so many small spots with great music and more importantly a VIBE of house heads.

SPIRIT fridays werea great party when they had talent like HECTOR ROMERO/SATOSHI TOMIIE, HERNAN CANNETNEO,ROBIE RIVERA comin in but that was a different promotion team bringinin in talent. Now sprit wants to bring in DJS (notice i didnt say talent) who can bring a chessy money crowd who only wanna get laid and drunk and say they been to spirit and could care less about the music.

It's sad but true! Why did they get rid of their old promotion crew? Was Spirit not pulling in enough numbers on Fridays? Whatever the case may be, it's really too bad. I like Spirit as far as the venue is concerned. If they kept bringing in the kind of talent they used to, it could have become the best club in the city.

what does 90% if club and bar owners mainly care about $$$$ the dollar bill. i know you guys dont like louie but he does bring in the 18 and up heads and will probally pack the place. i know you guys bash on his music. but honestly he is a cool dude. i met him a few times and watched him spin at surfclub one sunday night. guy was on point and knows how to work the crowd. and surfclub is 21 and up on sundays. nobody was dissapointed. i bet he reads all of these posts that bash him and he laughs at them cause he will just come out with another cd and make more money on all the publicity he gets. give the guy a break and let him do his job.

Z

SPIRIT fridays werea great party when they had talent like HECTOR ROMERO/SATOSHI TOMIIE, HERNAN CANNETNEO,ROBIE RIVERA comin in but that was a different promotion team bringinin in talent. Now sprit wants to bring in DJS (notice i didnt say talent) who can bring a chessy money crowd who only wanna get laid and drunk and say they been to spirit and could care less about the music. And if you people think megaclubs are what NYC is about now, sorry to burst your bubble but theres so many small spots with great music and more importantly a VIBE of house heads.

i couldnt have said it better myself.. good call bull..