Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: JUICEBOY . . .

dear juiceboy,

i recently started working out and i would like your advice on becoming bigger and cut like you and your friends. do you have any juice or ghb that i can perhaps share kindly with you. i would like to walk around soundfactory while the girls stare at my naked chest in awe of my hugeness. i recently put a down payment on a 1992 iroc z with t tops and a boomin system. what other good remixes of zombie nation do you recommend to play while i'm driving? you are truly a kind person and i would like to join your cirlce of friends which is why i'm working out 8 times a day and perfecting my dance where you stomp in one place and swing your arms up and down. please advise. your kindness is greatly appreciated.

your soon to be friend,

eggmok

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Originally posted by eggmok:

dear juiceboy,

i recently started working out and i would like your advice on becoming bigger and cut like you and your friends. do you have any juice or ghb that i can perhaps share kindly with you. i would like to walk around soundfactory while the girls stare at my naked chest in awe of my hugeness. i recently put a down payment on a 1992 iroc z with t tops and a boomin system. what other good remixes of zombie nation do you recommend to play while i'm driving? you are truly a kind person and i would like to join your cirlce of friends which is why i'm working out 8 times a day and perfecting my dance where you stomp in one place and swing your arms up and down. please advise. your kindness is greatly appreciated.

your soon to be friend,

eggmok

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

dearest juiceboy,

hello my soon to be friend. i'm pretty stupid thinking that you would respond quickly to my post but i should be doing what you were probably doing when i wrote to you: working out with your close circle of friends in order to obtain a sculptured body like a greek god. i fully understand how it works now, between working out and practicing my stomp to the 45 min. denny tessatos zombie nation mix, i should post on clubnyc. i also needed your advice on this very important topic. when listening to zombie nation 45 min. mix, do you stress the first "ooohhhhhwwwwwooooaaaahhhh" or the second " oooohhhhhwwwwwooooaaahhhh". many of your lifting partners at soundfactory stress the second part. which do you prefer because i want to stress the same "oooohhhhwwwooooaahhhh" that you stress. also, as a sign of my true friendship, i have acquired free needles for us to share the juice. although i found these needles next to the health center, i fully cleaned them with peroxide and used my lighter to burn the tips. i'm sure this will be acceptable to your standards. please contact me when your third lifting session is over. i am going to lift now with the vision of our future friendship fueling my work out.

your caring friend,

eggmok

------------------

dearest juiceboy,

hello my soon to be friend. i'm pretty stupid thinking that you would respond quickly to my post but i should be doing what you were probably doing when i wrote to you: working out with your close circle of friends in order to obtain a sculptured body like a greek god. i fully understand how it works now, between working out and practicing my stomp to the 45 min. denny tessatos zombie nation mix, i should post on clubnyc. i also needed your advice on this very important topic. when listening to zombie nation 45 min. mix, do you stress the first "ooohhhhhwwwwwooooaaaahhhh" or the second " oooohhhhhwwwwwooooaaahhhh". many of your lifting partners at soundfactory stress the second part. which do you prefer because i want to stress the same "oooohhhhwwwooooaahhhh" that you stress. also, as a sign of my true friendship, i have acquired free needles for us to share the juice. although i found these needles next to the health center, i fully cleaned them with peroxide and used my lighter to burn the tips. i'm sure this will be acceptable to your standards. please contact me when your third lifting session is over. i am going to lift now with the vision of our future friendship fueling my work out.

your caring friend,

eggmok

YOU ARE STUPID AND CORNEY, AT LEAST JUICEBOY AND NJGUIDO WERE FUNNY

YOU ARE PROBABLY A STUPID SMALL DICKED SLANTY EYED GOOK WHO SPINS GLOWSTICKS AT EXIT AND DREAMS OF WHITE GIRLS

Originally posted by lee-kim:

YOU ARE PROBABLY A STUPID SMALL DICKED SLANTY EYED GOOK WHO SPINS GLOWSTICKS AT EXIT AND DREAMS OF WHITE GIRLS

Man, you're one hell of a loser aren't you!! All you can do is hide behind a computer and talk shit about other people...why all this hatred toward Asians...LOL...did one fuck you up the ass without your consent?!?!? LOL

Another Fuckin Moron! Fuckin pathetic!

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

originally posted by lee-kim:

lee-kim . . .

i'm trying my best to control my roid-rage right now. i understand why juiceboy punches the computer screen because i have that very same urge. i am going back to my work out now because you would not dare saying that to my face because i learned from juiceboy to control my anger because he punched his grandmother yesterday. i can't afford to buy a new computer screen cause i just put a down payment on my iroc z. peace, my friend.

eggmok

------------------

lee-kim . . .

i'm trying my best to control my roid-rage right now. i understand why juiceboy punches the computer screen because i have that very same urge. i am going back to my work out now because you would not dare saying that to my face because i learned from juiceboy to control my anger because he punched his grandmother yesterday. i can't afford to buy a new computer screen cause i just put a down payment on my iroc z. peace, my friend.

eggmok

no i punched my father yesterday into a tray of canoles

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

originally posted by njguido69:

no i punched my father yesterday into a tray of canoles

dearest njguido69,

yes i remember that you told me that you punched your father into the tray of canoles during your roid rage. my deepest thoughts to your mamma who burnt her hand while cooking the 20 lbs. of angel hair pasta when she saw your father fall over from your massive blow. last night i ran into juiceboy for the first time at Supertans on East Hanover which was kindly recommended by uknjx2. it was as though i had found my long lost brother from sicily and i kissed on the cheek, then the other cheek and then the other cheek while holding is face in my hands. i cried a tear of joy when he offered me some ghb as we watched the election in our tanning booths. in between tans we did push ups and sit ups. it was great because he had a cd radio which was playing the 45 min. denny tessatos zombie mix. he was showing me how to do the stomp and swing my arms when this frickin attendant ran in and said we couldn't dance inside the tanning room. we were all sweaty from dancing and pushups and the juice was flowing so much that we both punched her in the face. we quickly grabbed our leather jackets, ghb and tanning oil, jumped in his iroc z and headed home with our voices in perfect harmony "ooohhhhwwwooaahhh". wish you wuz there.

your friend,

eggmok

------------------

no offense egg...but this is kind of getting played...let jb and njg have their fun...it is there schtick, not yours...if they want to keep their comedy alive, they will, and we will laugh and have a good time.....wouldnt it be played if someone else came on talking about cameltoe and mooseknuckle

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

words14.gif

hey buddy i'm sorry for replying so late but i was at the gym and tanning salon so long all fucking day for my comeback to factory this saturday, and my boy is a dj and i was also help in him on this new remix were going to give jp to play but i dont no if he will play it because its like 45 mins long might be to long umpa lumpa how many caps of g till you drop danana danana. it should be off the fucking hook like the eye of the tiger remix. now i'm going to wax my car and practice my stare downs in the bathroom mirrors for factory. come say hi to me at factory i'll be the one with no shirt on and will be hanging with some hot little friends of my kid sister from the bayyone cheerleeding squad.

thank you

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE

dear juiceboy,

sorry for the late reply cause i finished a two hour tan session with misskittie and then i was finishing up some papers on my newly used iroc z at the dealership. i was in the lobby staring at my reflection in the glass and practicing my stare when the guy tells me that he doesn't have any fuzzy seat covers for my car. this pissed me off cause i told him that i would pay extra for them and not use that money for the ghb because i can share it kindly with my new circle of friends that get me ghb for free cause i supply them free needles. i got so angry that i punched that fat guy in the gut, grabbed the keys and drove the car right through the showroom window like the freakin movies i was speedin down the turnpike yellin "ooohhhwwoooaahh" when the car ran out of gas so i had to push it for 10 miles which was easy cause i had my juice. i'll see you at soundfactory with my sunglasses on.

your friend,

eggmok

------------------