Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE TEMPTs CLOSING PTY IS GONNA BE A LIL DIFFERENT THIS YR

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i Predict That Denny Will Keep Playin Till Five 0 Comes In & Removes Him In Hand Cuffs. That Would Be The Ultamite Good Bye

I think Denny will be in a mental hospital by the time the Tempts closing party comes around.. heehee ok sorry bad joke

At least I hope that I am out of hospitals by then and can go out and play :woah2:

For a while I was thinking of closing the summer some where else but have decided to close this summer out the right way AT TEMPTS!!!!Im bringing all my energy and all the enthusiasum all the previous years with me!!!! I cant wait !!!! TAMIGAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a while I was thinking of closing the summer some where else but have decided to close this summer out the right way AT TEMPTS!!!!Im bringing all my energy and all the enthusiasum all the previous years with me!!!! I cant wait !!!! TAMIGAH!!!!!!!!!!

She's alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: I think the closing party might be my first and only venture to the Jersey shore this Summer. Sounds like an idea.

For a while I was thinking of closing the summer some where else but have decided to close this summer out the right way AT TEMPTS!!!!Im bringing all my energy and all the enthusiasum all the previous years with me!!!! I cant wait !!!! TAMIGAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamigahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm sneaking a package of balloons in Tempts and we will inflate them with water in the bathroom and fling them at people from up on stage...It will be great.

The last time i have been to the shore was two summers ago for the Tempts closing party. I remember, SOMEONE correct me if im wrong Denny played the last song for like a half hour long ANGIE STONE I wish i didnt miss you anymore. They shot water guns all over the place. Im not a big fan of the shore but that was a great party. Im thinking of going again.

Can someone PM me or email me and give me more info.

She's alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: I think the closing party might be my first and only venture to the Jersey shore this Summer. Sounds like an idea.

MORE LIKE UR FIRST & LAST TIME AT TEMPTS. AFTER THIS YEAR, I DON'T SEE HOW THIS PARTY CAN CONTINUE W/ THE WAY MGMT / OWNERS HANDLE BIZ HERE. DENNY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO PUTS AN EFFORT FOWARD, HE CARRIED THIS PARTY FOR 10 YRS ALONE AND NOW THAT HE NEEDS HELP MGMT SAID BASICLY YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN. DON'T EXPECT THE MAN WHO PUT SSH ON THE MAP TO BE BACK AGAIN.

I KNOW I WON'T BE BACK EITHER WAY

MORE LIKE UR FIRST & LAST TIME AT TEMPTS. AFTER THIS YEAR, I DON'T SEE HOW THIS PARTY CAN CONTINUE W/ THE WAY MGMT / OWNERS HANDLE BIZ HERE. DENNY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO PUTS AN EFFORT FOWARD, HE CARRIED THIS PARTY FOR 10 YRS ALONE AND NOW THAT HE NEEDS HELP MGMT SAID BASICLY YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN. DON'T EXPECT THE MAN WHO PUT SSH ON THE MAP TO BE BACK AGAIN.

I KNOW I WON'T BE BACK EITHER WAY

If that is the case, than so be it. This one will go down in history as the last, again if thats true. I was there for the first, I might as well be there for the last. I've heard XS has got a good thing going on (f'n hiphop), but its all good. Denny put Tempts on the map and if in fact this is the last time, than we'll go down in history together. In handcuffs, one last time, one more song for the ages. Its all good, these children have NO IDEA what they have missed the last several years. I've stood by Denny and always been honest with him, good sets and bad. If this somehow becomes the last dance, Seaside will NEVER EVER EVER be the same after this party and nothing will replace it.

For those of you who know, know.

For those of you who dont, you have no fucking idea.