Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Mask Vs. Stymie 8/20 @ sullivan room

deepspell

Long story...but he came on the boston board after he searched for "mask" in threads...found a thread that someone used the word mask in and decided he needed to tell us that he is in fact The Mask

so you cant give yourself a nick name, he was pulling a George Costanza...so Coco the monkey it is...if you watched sienfield you would know

Long story...but he came on the boston board after he searched for "mask" in threads...found a thread that someone used the word mask in and decided he needed to tell us that he is in fact The Mask

so you cant give yourself a nick name, he was pulling a George Costanza...so Coco the monkey it is...if you watched sienfield you would know

:laugh: coco the monkey!!!!!

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

The Mask Vs. Stymie 8/2... 08-12-2004 12:18 AM I'll GIve you dirty sanchezed bend over and open up

The Mask Vs. Stymie 8/2... 08-11-2004 04:56 PM suck on my dance circle. -peace

:laugh: :laugh:

these were both from people who didn't reply on this thread :shaky:

guys . this is all funny .. but it seems tht u all taking it too personal ..

i dont know who is giving you bad reputation .but it ain't me .. ok ..

i know i have friends on cp . who kina take it upon themselves to do that ..

i wish they dont .. and just let u guys have all the fun by yourself ..

nomembername .. dude .. i did not give u any bad reps ..and i don't do that man .. so no need to threat and stuff .. it only makes u look mad ..

to the other person who also gave me bad rep .. again . dude .. i did not give u bad rep . whoever u r ..

u guys enjoy your posting .. and when u decide u really wana dance .. lemme know .. may be we can do a friendly battle or something .. i am sure i can learn something from all of you ..

peace

the MASK

nomembername .. dude .. i did not give u any bad reps ..and i don't do that man .. so no need to threat and stuff .. it only makes u look mad ..

to the other person who also gave me bad rep .. again . dude .. i did not give u bad rep . whoever u r ..

u guys enjoy your posting .. and when u decide u really wana dance .. lemme know .. may be we can do a friendly battle or something .. i am sure i can learn something from all of you ..

peace

the MASK

:laugh: :laugh:

1 more week my friend and than it's so on! Meet me in the circle kid...oh, and when did I make any threats?

peace

the MASK

Mask I will challenge you to a circle any day I run my own Dance company and we will see who is left standing. I will be down with the boys of GrooveFire and of course the girls that weekend. Don't worry about Stymie if he's anything like he is in bed he has no moves :vomit2:

Mask I will challenge you to a circle any day I run my own Dance company and we will see who is left standing. I will be down with the boys of GrooveFire and of course the girls that weekend. Don't worry about Stymie if he's anything like he is in bed he has no moves :vomit2:

hmmmm.....lots of dancers coming down for this even......this will get interesting...