Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dance=Good fuck

moniquetz007

what style of kung fu do u practice?

they called it pai lum (white dragon). they didnt do much advanced stuff, cuz of all the new students all the time, but it seemed almost more like an amalgamation of the different styles. favorite was snake, though i wasnt very good at it. all about finesse

the only form i still remember (its been about 5 years since i studied kung fu) is chinese sophist, but even that i'm a bit fuzzy on now cuz i havent done it in so long

they called it pai lum (white dragon). they didnt do much advanced stuff, cuz of all the new students all the time, but it seemed almost more like an amalgamation of the different styles. favorite was snake, though i wasnt very good at it. all about finesse

the only form i still remember (its been about 5 years since i studied kung fu) is chinese sophist, but even that i'm a bit fuzzy on now cuz i havent done it in so long

very kool

i study Fu jow pai

been doing it for quite a while. keeps me from becoming MORBIDLY obeese

lol yeah, i wish there were a decent martial arts class here so i could get back into shape. i lived with my grandparents for the first 2 years of university, so i gained the freshman 15... only it was more like 50 :P

still weigh 250 pounds, but i converted most of the weight i put on into muscle, so its just a bit of a gut to get rid of, so i can see the muscle underneath :P other than that i'm fine

I think this is a myth. I do not think dancing is any indicator. However, I do think that a good dancer (particularly of the male variety) is more like to actually make it to the sack, since lots of people do believe this theory.

I think the best indicator of excellent sex is in the eyes, but you really have to know how to read it.