Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex because of Dancing

lalate

Related to Monique's topic, this question is for silverbull and gymcookie who said they can dance really well in previous posts, and for anyone else.

We're all had girls attracted to us because of our dancing. But how about girls that want to do us solely because of our dancing (and what we look like that night).

Friday I had a latina that I thought, but I wasnt positive, wanted me solely cuz of how I danced and how I looked. :devil: Sunday I was told by another girl that this latina said to her in the club on Friday exactly that .... and wanted to leave her bf that night for me :jawdrop: .

My question is not have you had a girl attracted to you cuz of your dancing. Rather, the ...

Question is : have you ever had a girl want to do you just because of your dancing and looks and nothing else.

one thing is for sure, dancing is the fastest way to a girls heart....especially if u r good at salsa...the trick is as long as u can make the ladies look good dancing with u...u'll the b the chick magnet...at least latinas...

...damn....you talk way too much.........

one thing is for sure, dancing is the fastest way to a girls heart....especially if u r good at salsa...the trick is as long as u can make the ladies look good dancing with u...u'll the b the chick magnet...at least latinas...

Well said.

YEs, i agree wholeheartedly :aright:

my 2 roomates work for univision, and always invite me to their functions. The girls there love when guys make an effort to dance, and particularly when you can dance well!

I've never heard a girl wanting to sleep with you right away after seeing a guy dance, but i've had girls who i;ve never met before dance with me and pour their bodies all over me , just like i pour cream cheese all over my bagels bagel_halves.jpg:laugh2:;)

I c u like strawberry cream cheese...good taste! :aright:

YEs, i agree wholeheartedly :aright:

my 2 roomates work for univision, and always invite me to their functions. The girls there love when guys make an effort to dance, and particularly when you can dance well!

I've never heard a girl wanting to sleep with you right away after seeing a guy dance, but i've had girls who i;ve never met before dance with me and pour their bodies all over me , just like i pour cream cheese all over my bagels bagel_halves.jpg:laugh2:;)