Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos got TATTOO's or percings ?

Oh, BTW, I have two tatoos. One is a Kanji symbol for truth and it's on the left side of my chest and the other one is a Celtic knot on my right ankle.

I'm dying to get another one, most likely on my back but I don't want to go overboard. Is 3 too many for a girl if the other two are small?

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cathyo:

He has to sit to pee?? What does that do to your fireman that you can't pee right??

Inquiring minds want to know.

a prince albert sticks a ring through the urethra out through the bottom of the penis....2 holes.

and I don't think any particular number of tattoos is right or wrong...all about how you wear them and where you place them.

if tats weren't so permanent and painful I think I'd be loaded. it would be great it they had tats that lasted for like a year.

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

I have 4 earring holes in my right ear. 3 in my left ear. Most of them have been acquired through the teenage years except the first ones i got when i was 5.

I got my first tatoo when i was 17 (a dolphin) on my hip area. I have designed two more pretty unique ones which i hope to be getting relatively soon.

Originally posted by firegirl:

a prince albert sticks a ring through the urethra out through the bottom of the penis....2 holes.

Oh my gosh!!

So instead of having a hose you have a sprinkler!!

NFK, you are a brave man!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by cathyo:

Oh, BTW, I have two tatoos. One is a Kanji symbol for truth and it's on the left side of my chest and the other one is a Celtic knot on my right ankle.

I'm dying to get another one, most likely on my back but I don't want to go overboard. Is 3 too many for a girl if the other two are small?

I don't think 3 is too many for a girl at all. I personally like tats, (like I posted I have a bunch), as long as they are good work, original (no white trash tats like Tazmanian Devils or Rebel Flags or anything), the more the merrier I say.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

lmao

Originally posted by eggmok:

i have a tatoo on the side of my penis . . .

it reads "YAAB" . . .

when i get an erection it reads " You Are Absolutely Beautiful" . . .

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

JupiterStarPower.gif .... the only thing I will ever ask of you is to promise not to stop when I say when ....

SO DO I !!!! i had 2nd holes but they closed up and then i had my belly button pierced but i took out to c if i could put it back in myself ( the guy who did it said not to so ofcourse i had 2 )and well i couldnt put it back in and the tattoo place was closed so now i dont have my belly pierced but im thinking of getting it done again the tattoo thing i want a fairy by my lowe back or if not by my bikini area with the lil wand pointing towards ...well u know

Originally posted by jammy:

I got both of my ears pierced! cwm3.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

JupiterStarPower.gif .... the only thing I will ever ask of you is to promise not to stop when I say when ....

I have my left nipple done. I've got an idea for a tattoo, the chinese characters for Scorpio and Tiger as a band around my rught bicep...

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming to party with you - when my H1 comes thru!------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by rollo:

i have a chinease letter for J on my right arm..the symbol for respect on my left forearm and a cross between my shoulder blades...i always wanted to get my lip pierced.

I love lip piercings. I think it's exquisite to see a totally bare face with a single or double lip piercing. I was planning to get one back in the spring. I wore a clip on to get used to it first and see how it looked...total pain in the ass. putting on lipstick was a total bitch and the ring kept rubbing or banging against my teeth.

anyone with a lip piercing find the same trouble?

bummer that so many piercings that look great aren't realistic. though I'd be racked with metal if I could take the body jewelry out and just wear it occasionally without the holes closing up like I do earrings.

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

[This message has been edited by firegirl (edited 11-04-2000).]

Originally posted by hush:

... horizontal clit hood...considering vertical clit hood as well and possibly the taint but not sure of the healing time... no tats yet.

hush

have you found that the clit piercing gets in the way of rougher activity? seems you'd have to be tender with it so as not to yank it and rip the skin. I would think it would feverish fingering or limit tongueing. not to get too personal or anything.

: )

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

tat2.jpg

I got some symbols on my left arm

& no peircings, except my ears ...

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"