Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wat do u do?

I'm gonna assert the secret agent persona and keep my company name on the down low :)

Yeah, another thing I do is make sure we have patent coverage for all the current formulations that are being used in the clinical trials. It requires constant updating...a huge responsibility... yes, I'm a NERDDDDD....

sounds like you may have inside info. for the stock traders......

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cofounded 2 tech start ups, 1 failed, 2nd bought me a car and school. now i "hack the hackers" and handle security for a domain hosting company.

and in my free time i hangout with some weirdos from CP and race cars in two different series in the northeast.

:)

haha, speaking of personal trainers, my gym has the most out of shape personal trainers it's not even funny. im going to this gym by my house for the summer, i usually just use the gym at school. so anyway, i always thought you know, personal trainer, gonna be like a jacked guy or a toned girl, nah uh. these people are ridiculous, it's like they let anyone do it now. i don't know how anyone would pay money to be trained by others who aren't even in any better shape.

yea keep doing what you're doing, soon you'll look just like me, STILL FAT. what kinda motivation is that.

to be a personal trainer, all you gotta do is read a book and pass a test to get certified... looking like you apply the gained knowledge, unfortunatly is not a requirement

to be a personal trainer, all you gotta do is read a book and pass a test to get certified... looking like you apply the gained knowledge, unfortunatly is not a requirement

It is always funny when my co-workers that don't work out have a more advanced client and have to demonstrate something a little bit more difficult than a machine - like a dip, pullup or some power movement on the swiss balls and cannot do a single rep. I would say that like 60% of the trainers I have met would not be able to perform say 5 reps of something really basic like a swiss ball pushup (hands on the ball) in perfect form.

I cofounded 2 tech start ups, 1 failed, 2nd bought me a car and school. now i "hack the hackers" and handle security for a domain hosting company.

and in my free time i hangout with some weirdos from CP and race cars in two different series in the northeast.

:)

So you saying CPers are weirdos? Do you advice against meeting people from CP?

umm, sure, but to be a good PT, you need to know what you are doing, apply it in your own style, understand your clients, be on top of health/diet/nutritions issues, and few other things.

umm, sure, but to be a good PT, you need to know what you are doing, apply it in your own style, understand your clients, be on top of health/diet/nutritions issues, and few other things.

Just a question would a good PT have an understanding of GI ?

On the diet side of things what ratio's would you use to

lean a person down ?

Good luck in the body building scene -

Turning pro is no easy task, even making it to the National level

can prove difficult - NPC is where you want to compete.

I recommend don't compete just train and do other things in life...

So you saying CPers are weirdos? Do you advice against meeting people from CP?

haha.. are you serious?

well i do see them all the time out so i do still hangout with them (you know who you are) but yeah i think they are all lunatics.. but its all good, good people. just besure to meet them in a public place like inside a club..

and dont let looks deceive you.. ;)

It is always funny when my co-workers that don't work out have a more advanced client and have to demonstrate something a little bit more difficult than a machine - like a dip, pullup or some power movement on the swiss balls and cannot do a single rep. I would say that like 60% of the trainers I have met would not be able to perform say 5 reps of something really basic like a swiss ball pushup (hands on the ball) in perfect form.

I just added swiss ball push ups to my routine last week. Thats some tough shit right there. Not as easy as you would think.

Just a question would a good PT have an understanding of GI ?

On the diet side of things what ratio's would you use to

lean a person down ?

Good luck in the body building scene -

Turning pro is no easy task, even making it to the National level

can prove difficult - NPC is where you want to compete.

I recommend don't compete just train and do other things in life...

If you dont know what GI is, you have no business being a personal trainer. To answer ur question biscuit, steer clear of foods with a high GI, they spike ur insulin levels and make you store fat. You wanna lean out, eat low GI foods, aka complex carbs, these are the good kinda carbs: brown rice, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, grains, wheat.

ok this is way off topic

school, work, or are u jus a straight up losa wit no life -- AOL is ur life? lol j/k

i work @ chanel, inc -- in the corporate office -- its pretty slow today that is y im board whorin lol

ha my friends mom works there too..

i work in a psychiatric emergency room and also for a mobile crisis unit on staten island... it's a fun job.. sometimes patients bug out and it gets pretty ugly... sometimes it's slow.. all in all.. not a bad job and a great learning experience and resume builder.. eventually im gonna go back to school for a masters in nursing and do that part time while on fdny full time..

I just added swiss ball push ups to my routine last week. Thats some tough shit right there. Not as easy as you would think.

Yeah they surprise many poeple. If you are looking for a progression try two balls, with each hand on one ball. Or take a short straight bar and balance it on the tips of two balls and put your hands on the part of the bar that do not touch the ball. Swiss ball training for my chest helped me put on like 30 lbs on my flat bench in a month or two. Neuromuscular efficiency training is an awesome thing to include in any routine to maximize results.

If you dont know what GI is, you have no business being a personal trainer. To answer ur question biscuit, steer clear of foods with a high GI, they spike ur insulin levels and make you store fat. You wanna lean out, eat low GI foods, aka complex carbs, these are the good kinda carbs: brown rice, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, grains, wheat.

ok this is way off topic

Agentplaya1 - Dude You know your shit excellent -

GI is an Index which indicates the rate at which sugar is release into the body

"molecular chain sequence how the carbs are link together " determines the

rate at which the body can break it down ...

Any GI level about 70 not to good, except when one is on a low carb diet

some might use it to speak store more protein into the muscle cell, via chicken and white rice....

This is how one really leans down for competions 5-3% body fat

( Not a health state ).... To hold there mass - some will add fats in

e.g: Steak, peanut butter, etc...