Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oh what to do need some advice.

fearlesss

there's this girl that I have been kinda seeing (casual friends for a few yrs and only recenty :makeout: ), anyway, todays her birthday and she made dinner plans (her family is out of state right now) butI was just offered tickets to tonights cubs game. I am not going to the game am I?

there's this girl that I have been kinda seeing (casual friends for a few yrs and only recenty :makeout: ), anyway, todays her birthday and she made dinner plans (her family is out of state right now) butI was just offered tickets to tonights cubs game. I am not going to the game am I?

:shaky: are you a virgin?

mmm, yea. j/k no I not. I just reallllllllly want to get this game. it's 2 rows behind home plate.

BTW, I already used the money from last nights game to pay for the flowers.

Geez - how much are the flowers in your city?! Thats friggen expensive flowers.

Listen to me fearless...now is the perfect time for you to take complete control of this relationship. If you go to the game tonight and tell her some bullshit like you'll make it up to her or whatever and she continues to see you...you will have her on the whip so bad it won't even be funny. Remember, when you are first entering a relationship it's usually how you act in the beginning that becomes the norm and you will be missing games the rest of your life. She will have plenty more birthdays...take control, show her whose the boss!

if you already made plans with her, then keep them and forget the game. unless of course this is something you really really really wanted to go to.

it's what i'd do, anyway. i'm not a sports fan to begin with, but it applies to just about anything, i figure.

and if she knows you passed up a chance to go to a game you really wanted to go to, who knows, she might be a little extra appreciative :P

or, like someone else said above... it might wind up that the rest of the time ur together, she expects you to be with her rather than go to the game, even if u already made the plans way ahead to go to the game.

if you already made plans with her, then keep them and forget the game. unless of course this is something you really really really wanted to go to.

it's what i'd do, anyway. i'm not a sports fan to begin with, but it applies to just about anything, i figure.

and if she knows you passed up a chance to go to a game you really wanted to go to, who knows, she might be a little extra appreciative :P

or, like someone else said above... it might wind up that the rest of the time ur together, she expects you to be with her rather than go to the game, even if u already made the plans way ahead to go to the game.