Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What About Good Ole G??

i just got a bottle of g - great stuff - i also know my limit -.

what does the GBL stand for and where can one find that along with the formula to ,ake some homebrew ??? :updown:

a quick google search will give you the instructions to make. It is pretty easy to make, but unless you have some basic chemistry skills under your belt, i wouldn't attempt it. (organic 1 and 2, would be a minimum)

The ingredients are GBL and NaOH = GHB. It is basically just an acid/base reaction. Very simple really. Provide that you GBL is clean to start with.

Nautica

On a side note... If you're lookiing for research chemical suppliers.... be very cafeful... a while back the DEA started a new operation specificly targeting online sales of GBL.. 11 websites were shut down. I wouldn't be doing any online ordering......I know a guy who's already spent over 12k in legal fees and he was just a customer that ordered 1 liter online. Again making GHB from GBL its very simple... getting the BASF brand GBL is getting harder.... Ironicly a once saw a drum that was manufactured in new jersey

No one ever posts about G on this board! I just had it for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and now it's a must every time I roll....G + E = Perfect Combo!

i am done with that shit...

i g'd out twice, really bad.. one was pretty recently. the key to doing caps is just knowing that it takes a while to hit you, and not over do it. im not really partial to it anyway..

lot of people do tina and 'g'ina as a combo.. ive done it, aint too shabby. i still am a firm believer that e and k are a match made in heaven :love: