Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wats the farthest you've ever run??

bullseye

I used to run cross-country and track as well, and I definately miss it. In high school our workouts would be 5-6 miles, and in my first year of college our training would be 10-12 miles. Running is the best way to get in shape but once you stop it is so hard to get back into that mode. I am definately not in that mode right now.

Good point, but not everyone is into running outside either. I say do what you like most. If you enjoy running (indoors or outdoors) then do it. If not, then you can do other cardiovascular activities, like bike, skiing, step excercises, etc.

i definitely do other exercises for my cardio if i dont run... and sometimes ill run a mile and walk the rest on the highest incline at like 3.8mph which also burns crazy calories and gives awesome results... i like to run outdoors but i dont have a discman or mp3 player so it gets boring and i live in a development so theres nothing around me to entertain me...

i usually work out by myself and going to the gym motivates me esp when i run next to someone --- its all about building my stamina which is really what it boils down to... i have such little stamina to run long distances... but little by little ill get there :D

I used to run cross-country and track as well, and I definately miss it. In high school our workouts would be 5-6 miles, and in my first year of college our training would be 10-12 miles. Running is the best way to get in shape but once you stop it is so hard to get back into that mode. I am definately not in that mode right now.

I'm with you on this. But in hs therewas 1 time that the coach was piss at me cause I was just raN 5 MILES AND WAS WALKING BACK ( I WAS COMING DOWN WITH THE FLU) and made the team run 2 more and then 12 sprits. He comes up to me afterward and was like how do you feel about making the team do extra work? I looked at him and then puked on him, said told you I was sick. The team loved it.

i definitely do other exercises for my cardio if i dont run... and sometimes ill run a mile and walk the rest on the highest incline at like 3.8mph which also burns crazy calories and gives awesome results... i like to run outdoors but i dont have a discman or mp3 player so it gets boring and i live in a development so theres nothing around me to entertain me...

i usually work out by myself and going to the gym motivates me esp when i run next to someone --- its all about building my stamina which is really what it boils down to... i have such little stamina to run long distances... but little by little ill get there :D

You got it. Running with someone can motivate you. Pick a running partner or join a running club. Music and views along the way can entertain you too.

Yes, building up is the way to go.