Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE TO GO? - Thanksgiving Weekend

are you talking about Thanksgiving Eve, if so..then you have your pick of Factory, Exit, Webster Hall..and just about every other club in the city. On Thursday night...you can go to Hammerstein Ballroom..to see Oakie.. Then the weekend will be the same usual suspects..Twilo, Factory, etc...but I would advise going on Wednesday/Thursday...or if you go on the weekend go to a smaller club...people might not make the effort to hit the major spots three nights in a row... You can find a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> /tickets for just about every club/party for this and all weekends on this board...just look around.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dollar.gif + heart.gif + cd.gif makes me face5.gif

I have tickets for EXIT, Sound Factory, and Webster Hall for Wednesdy, Nov. 22nd

E-Mail me or call for more info.

invasion2.jpg

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpg
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

(201)381-6987

Thanksgiving Eve Tickets For:

EXIT- Tony Draper Vs. DJ Boris

Webster Hall- DJ Andrew Mendez

Sound Factory- Jonathan Peters

Prices:

1-5 $45.00

6 or More $40.00

Only 'Till Friday, Nov. 17th

After that, all tickets are $45.00

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Cheetah

Fridays - OHM, Limelight, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

I don't know about Thanksgiving Eve but Friday after Gobble Day, I'm going to S&D at Twilo and Saturday is Gatecrasher at Limelight cause Guy Ornadell just does it like that for me!! cwm19.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

I don't know about Thanksgiving Eve but Friday after Gobble Day, I'm going to S&D at Twilo and Saturday is Gatecrasher at Limelight cause Guy Ornadell just does it like that for me!! cwm19.gif

BlueAngel

hmmmmmmm

me and brandie are there!

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"No sane man will dance" - Cicero -

hmr3.gif

why do clubs sell tickets for these "big" events, why not just make the door 45$ and not make ppl go through the middle man. what do they get out of selling tickets? When i purchase tickets do i have to go out of my way to meet the guy i got them from? how exactly does this work. Also is twilo having anything special on weds? Can i just show up without a ticket to a club on wed? will they let me in? I dont care if i have to pay 50 or 60$ or whatever the full price is. thankz smile.gif