Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXTREAMLEY IMPORTANT!!! THOSE GOING TO PVD READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

ALRIGHT, I NEED A SHOW OF HANDS AS TO WHO IS DEF GOING!! I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY "TREATS" I AM BRINGING!!!!!!! muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! cwm13.gifcwm23.gifcwm13.gifcwm23.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

flash.jpg

yeah man i'm there FOR SURE. There is no way I am missing PVD after the show he put on last time. i have to dj

1) 2 parties on friday

2) a wedding on saturday night that STARTS at 6PM and then at ARIA after

3)and then i have to come home and catch a 7am flight to ARUBA to dj there on sunday night. if i miss the flight i am fucked.

do you think i can pull off PVD??

------------------

Don't call me baby...

Originally posted by Suhel:

yeah man i'm there FOR SURE. There is no way I am missing PVD after the show he put on last time. i have to dj

1) 2 parties on friday

2) a wedding on saturday night that STARTS at 6PM and then at ARIA after

3)and then i have to come home and catch a 7am flight to ARUBA to dj there on sunday night. if i miss the flight i am fucked.

do you think i can pull off PVD??

i said....i said...i said GOD DAMN BOY! do it do it do it do it do it!! i think you can! be a trooper!!!! cwm35.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

flash.jpg

test

------------------

flash.jpg

I AM COMMING FOR SUUUUUUUUUUUUUREEEEEEEE

LALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAA

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY LITTLE CUTIE PIE PVD smile.gif

SEE YA ALL THERE !

RACHEL - everything you do everything you do lalalalal OOO OOO O O OOOOOOO smile.gifsmile.gif

Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

ALRIGHT, I NEED A SHOW OF HANDS AS TO WHO IS DEF GOING!! I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY "TREATS" I AM BRINGING!!!!!!! muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gifcwm27.gif

Yo!!! Trip!!! Count me in!! We'll do some treats exchange!! hehehehe

I'm defenetely there~!!! Really lookin fwd to this meet-up... Its gonna be SICK!! SICK

I tell ya!! cwm4.gifcwm32.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

cwm45.gifcwm45.gif

ALL I WANNA DO IS CRY OUT FROM JEALOUSY. I NO GET TO HANG WITH EVERYONE AT PVD. WWWWAAAAHHHH! WWWWAAA! WWWAAA! WWWAAAAHHHH!

WHY OH WHY MUST I LIVE IN CANADA........

WWWWAAAAHHHH! WWWWAAA! WWWAAA! WWWAAAAHHHH!

OKLY DOKLY NEIGHBORINOS. I AM DONE FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF.....OOHHH OOOHHHH WAIT...

WWWWAAAAHHHH! WWWWAAA! WWWAAA! WWWAAAAHHHH!

NOW I AM DONE. HAVE AN AWESOME TIME GUYS!!!

cwm36.gifcwm4.gifcwm11.gif

Archived