Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Nybeauty/rosa

phatman

i doubt she will discuss that on a message board bro...

...if not, so be it.........but i am a bit curious.........there was all that stuff on the boston board......and then references here........just thought i'd go to the source......it's just curiosity.........no harm in asking..........

...if not, so be it.........but i am a bit curious.........there was all that stuff on the boston board......and then references here........just thought i'd go to the source......it's just curiosity.........no harm in asking..........

whatever meng....i think its not appropriate to ask such a personal question on a message board.....

if she answers it, whatever.........but im not someone to pry into others lives...

whatever meng....i think its not appropriate to ask such a personal question on a message board.....

if she answers it, whatever.........but im not someone to pry into others lives...

...lol.....in the least it's an opportunity to clear the air.......and their personal life became public when they chose to post together on here......about themselves and their relationship.........it's not unjustified for me to have this curiosity nor do i think it's inappropriate.......they shared those thoughts with us, why cant we ask about them?........i'm not an asshole al........and i know what's right and wrong........it's just a question.......and since you know me, you know it is not with malintent........

...lol.....in the least it's an opportunity to clear the air.......and their personal life became public when they chose to post together on here......about themselves and their relationship.........it's not unjustified for me to have this curiosity nor do i think it's inappropriate.......they shared those thoughts with us, why cant we ask about them?........i'm not an asshole al........and i know what's right and wrong........it's just a question.......and since you know me, you know it is not with malintent........

absolutely brutha i know theres no malice in the post whatsoever...

its just puts a lil bit of an uncomfortable feeling in the place u know? im thinking of how they feel right now.......madddd uncomfortable....and it kinda spills over to me.....i know i would feel all uncomfortable and what not if some internet strangers starting probing into my life :laugh: ...