Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Think That Denny Should .....

can't wait for friday when the DJ list gets released of all the top DJs in the world. Won't see JP's name on there :)

Mr Hype the reason you wont see JP name is because this list is surveyed amongst people from Europe, US, and other parts of the world...

JP is NOT an international DJ, that is why he never makes that list.... If JP were international and played alot in these area such as Carl Cox and other

you better bet he will be # 1 on that list

hey ya doin

First off, Badass is right about the fact that JP isn't going to make a top DJ in the world list because he pretty much stays around New York. But think about it, he is now (especially with Danny gone), the biggest DJ in one of the biggest cities in the world. This isn't even to mention how subjectively speaking, he is throwing down consistently, week in and week out, some of the best beats I've ever heard--seriously.

With that being said, I think Denny is probably too good a DJ to be wasting his talents in Seaside. He, along with most of the crowd, outgrew that place. He should be in the city. I don't really see a reason that someone like Boris (who is a good DJ), can consistently bring in good crowds at big venues in New York and Denny can't. I can picture Denny starting off at some sick afterhours spots, then doing some main room stuff (Discoteque, Crobar, Spirit Fridays, etc.), and maybe only coming down the shore for "special nights".

denny was never even in jp's lg.

Dude, seriously, I don't think you'll find a bigger JP fan than me. I was one of the people that actually went to SF for the music and think that JP is playing as well as I've ever heard him at Spirit. (To be honest, I swear to God, when he comes out and plays hard tech, I think he's better than Carl Cox. I know people from the NY board would try to rip me on that point).

Aside from that, I think Denny is too good for Temps at this point. He should spread his wings and go to the city. I think he is wasting his talent there.

Dude, seriously, I don't think you'll find a bigger JP fan than me. I was one of the people that actually went to SF for the music and think that JP is playing as well as I've ever heard him at Spirit. (To be honest, I swear to God, when he comes out and plays hard tech, I think he's better than Carl Cox. I know people from the NY board would try to rip me on that point).

Aside from that, I think Denny is too good for Temps at this point. He should spread his wings and go to the city. I think he is wasting his talent there.

denny doesnt have even a 1/4 of the following jp has & thats a fact!

temps was so good for so long because of the drugs & thats where everyone went to dance. temps made denny, denny didnt make temps!

it is all the 1988 Guidos with their Iroc Z and gold chains these guys are like 42 and swear they own the SG

Hey ya doin

Denny should not play there, he should pay for people who appreciate his music, like THE CITY

Kinda like the new wave guido that are around now who work doors for bad food resturaunts turned wanna be club with speakers and sound system that are prob better in your BMW 325??? Instead of chains its now designer sunglasses and drink tickets .....????

Too Funny Guido's calling people Guido's

Kinda like the new wave guido that are around now who work doors for bad food resturaunts turned wanna be club with speakers and sound system that are prob better in your BMW 325??? Instead of chains its now designer sunglasses and drink tickets .....????

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Denny is still the man...still rips tempts apart eventhough the crowd died!!

I think he would be great in the city!!... why?? because denny's crowd grew up... we don't want to be in scummy seaside anymore!! we want to go out, to a classier place and be able to GO HOME afterwards, not sit in some scummy motel or shore house in seaside!! I think denny would be very successful in the city!!

I TOTALLY AGREE. DENNY WOULD ALSO BE SUCCESSFUL IN A NORTH JERSEY VENUE AS WELL

lol......... dont be pissed because I do not like SG.... No big deal I wasnt the biggest fan at alot of places I worked at... It all about the money

lol......... dont be pissed because I do not like SG.... No big deal I wasnt the biggest fan at alot of places I worked at... It all about the money

Pissed who is pissed? Just calling it the way i see it .... i actually thought that was kinda mild especially considering i have 7000 plus posts worth of material to choose from if i was really pissed .... The way i look at it is this way when you spew venom expect some back ...I am pretty much a stand up guy and i guess maybe thats where we differ i wouldnt work for someone or someplace that i didnt like i have a problem faking it ....

Personally I like SG, hell I even liked it when it was Chicago's...........................

Hey different strokes for different fokes its what makes the world go round ....i am not saying you have to like the place just dont perpetuate myths about it and he is right its all about the money thats why i choose to pick a place that has been in business for 20+yrs because i know i will have a JOB if i need it ....so whatever they been doing down there cant be all wrong all the so called "cool" places are now abandon buildings or parking lots

Man the Old Joeys how old are you ??? i remember that place too i dont remember how i used to get in but i did

LMAO... I'm 29, but back then, they use to have TEEN NIGHT and it was 14 to get in, for girls anyhow, we use to stress, "OMG, do I look old enough?"

haha, the big hit was , "Girl, I'll house you" and I've seen all the big wigs like George Lammond and Cynthia & Johnny O...ahhh the good ole days