Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Think That Denny Should .....

would be better then making the drive down the shore to be in an empty room to hear him ....

...which is where i'll be tonite...why are we at a shore club in the middle of a huricane (only choopa will be able to appreciate this one) lol

Become The Resident At Soungarden. That Is A Good Jersey Spot For Him. He Is Praised Like A God There And His Crowd Are Regulars There. It Would Be A Great Spot For Him And I'd Go Every Week!!!!

Absolutely DISAGREE Denny is to good for SG...

I think he shouild completely leave Jersey just do his once a month a Deko and play in the city that is where he belongs

I think he shouild completely leave Jersey just do his once a month a Deko and play in the city that is where he belongs

I absolutely agree w/ Mr. Badass...SG is way to small and filled w/ Lodi trash that have been goin there for the past 20 years...it is wayyyy toooo hot in there...the drinks are too small and over priced...

I absolutely agree w/ Mr. Badass...SG is way to small and filled w/ Lodi trash that have been goin there for the past 20 years...it is wayyyy toooo hot in there...the drinks are too small and over priced...

it is all the 1988 Guidos with their Iroc Z and gold chains these guys are like 42 and swear they own the SG

Hey ya doin

Denny should not play there, he should pay for people who appreciate his music, like THE CITY

he can't even fill his own club in his own state with his own following.

you think he belongs in the city?? hahahahahaha - what a joke.

3 months is all he is responsible for down there.

thats appox just 24 nights that his job is to throw it down to get people coming back.

he's already got a capitve audience who has already driven to that shit hole of a town to their shore house for the w/e and only has a small handfull of other venues as competition and and he still can't cut it....

he belongs in sam goody selling cd singles to high school girls.

thats appox just 24 nights that his job is to throw it down to get people coming back.

he's already got a capitve audience who has already driven to that shit hole of a town to their shore house for the w/e and only has a small handfull of other venues as competition and and he still can't cut it....

When you have owner that are greedy for 10 years people will relize you obviously never heard Denny so your opinion does not count

he's been holdin it down at tempts for 10 yrs now. its not denny's fault the place is fallin apart, he didnt change anything. the scene changed and ppl want to hear hip hop and small doses of commercial house (idk why). and ive seen denny spin in the city a few times and he really throws it down. awesome pounding tribal and progressive house beats

and ive seen denny spin in the city a few times and he really throws it down. awesome pounding tribal and progressive house beats

^^ well said, i remember seeing him in the middle of a fucking blizzard a few years back when he spun @ exit...was a great time..but then again that was at a time when that place used to be packed to teh walls too before hip hop took over :\

ignorance is bliss

i agree totaly. i think the scene has dried up & with it, dennys crowd. dont blame it on hip hop blame it on how people like to party now.

baez, vicious, hector & theres more who are bigger then denny who cant hold a residency in a city for more then 6 months & there huge in compare to denny in the city so what makes u think denny could???

just my 2 cents!

Denny is still the man...still rips tempts apart eventhough the crowd died!!

I think he would be great in the city!!... why?? because denny's crowd grew up... we don't want to be in scummy seaside anymore!! we want to go out, to a classier place and be able to GO HOME afterwards, not sit in some scummy motel or shore house in seaside!! I think denny would be very successful in the city!!

I think he would be great in the city!!... why?? because denny's crowd grew up... we don't want to be in scummy seaside anymore!! we want to go out, to a classier place and be able to GO HOME afterwards, not sit in some scummy motel or shore house in seaside!! I think denny would be very successful in the city!!

awe, my little girl is all grown up!!!!! :love:

I think he would be great in the city!!... why?? because denny's crowd grew up... we don't want to be in scummy seaside anymore!! we want to go out, to a classier place and be able to GO HOME afterwards, not sit in some scummy motel or shore house in seaside!! !!

alot of former tempts regs are spending their summer at Headliner and Osprey and if not they are at Spirit or somewhere in the city

IT'S VERY MUCH LIKE SF, JP WAS THERE A LONG TIME AND TOWARDS THE END SF WAS ONLY PACKED ON HOLIDAYS AND THEME NIGHTS

sf was open all year not 3 months & jp is jp & sorry denny is denny. i enjoyed listening to denny back every friday @ abyss.

but to compare jp to denny your cluesless!

sf was open all year not 3 months & jp is jp & sorry denny is denny. i enjoyed listening to denny back every friday @ abyss.

but to compare jp to denny your cluesless!

WHERE DID I COMPARE JP TO DENNY? I COMPARED THE SITUATION, AND AS FOR SF BEING OPEN ALL YEAR...IT IS IN THE LARGEST CITY IN AMERICA WITH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LIVING MINUTES FROM IT UNLIKE TEMPTS THAT IS IN SOUTH JERSEY, SO ALL IN ALL I THINK THE SITUATIONS ARE COMPARABLE. YOU PEOPLE WITH THE JP IS GOD COMPLEX HAVE TO RELAX JUST CAUSE I SAY JP AND DENNY IN THE SAME SENTENCE

WHERE DID I COMPARE JP TO DENNY? I COMPARED THE SITUATION, AND AS FOR SF BEING OPEN ALL YEAR...IT IS IN THE LARGEST CITY IN AMERICA WITH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LIVING MINUTES FROM IT UNLIKE TEMPTS THAT IS IN SOUTH JERSEY, SO ALL IN ALL I THINK THE SITUATIONS ARE COMPARABLE. YOU PEOPLE WITH THE JP IS GOD COMPLEX HAVE TO RELAX JUST CAUSE I SAY JP AND DENNY IN THE SAME SENTENCE

pt. taken but temps isnt like waht sf was either

can't wait for friday when the DJ list gets released of all the top DJs in the world. Won't see JP's name on there :)