Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Preseason Game 1: Dolphins vs Jaguars

tigerclaw

I was at the game last night... 50 yd line - 11th row.

Here's my take of the Fish.....

Defense looks solid with the exception of the run-defense at the line... Fred Taylor broke out a few times - but thats gonna happen since Zach Thomas wasn't suited up... The secondary looked solid - did a nice job of containing their wide-outs majority of the game. Fish even got a couple sacks...

Special Teams are horrendous..... they really need to work on that the next few weeks at practice... blocked punt in the end-zone is completely unacceptable.

Offense... well considering the big guys gone.. I thought Minor did a nice job... he ain't no Ricky Williams, but he'll have to do until they snag another RB... Fielder looked good IMO... He will be the starter... Feely looked good as well - his 1 interception was due to the ball being deflected at the line of scrimmage... Honestly, Sage Rosenfelds played great... but of course, he played the most out of the three QB's.. The offensive line needs to hold the pocket so Fielder can have time to find the WR's.. I personally don't believe the loss of David Boston will affect the team much.. I mean he didn't do shit last season anyway with the superChargers... Its all going to depend on Randy McMichael and Chris Chambers... I look for the Fish to utilize McMichael some more this year - more quick shuttle passes to him depending whether or not the pocket can buy Fiedler time.

I picked the Fish to win 6 games this year... without a dynamic RB, I think the Fish will suffer greatly... Of course, I hope they do well... but..............

Its all about Detroit anyway :love: